Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 03:42 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Job Schedule Errors?

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I've been pondering the Midnight thing. You know how if you stay logged in the clock changes to 12:01, but if you log on after Midnight it's 00:01 (or, did I get those backwards..)? I wonder if there are two different sets of jobs for those two different times. I wonder if WW sees them as two different hours.
That time after midnight, if you stay logged in while it changes, can do all sorts of strange things, so it's not surprising that things go wonky. Some activities won't register as the new day unless you log out, others do. Has anyone checked if the 12:00 am time jobs match with either the 00:00 or the 11:00 pm job of the previous day?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 08:03 AM   #52
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
LOL, can you please tell my kids that?

So, 12:01 and 00:01 are different.

12:01 is NOT correct, but 00:01 IS correct.

Hmmm...
Your welcome Fia, credit given where credit is due
I now can capture a picture and upload much better now.
These pictures started getting longer and longer names
And for my "TY Ganz" signature", I cut and pasted in Paint for the 1st time.
I had no clue how you and wircfan placed the time so nicely.
Let me know if we need more examples. I took a break...
but can help again if needed
home50 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #53
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just checked with Justin. He says he can't set things up to show two sets of jobs for just the American accounts for just the Midnight hour. So, for that one hour, on those particular accounts, the guide will be correct half the time.

I'm so glad he sorted out the rest of the day. Now it is as exact as it can possibly be.

to Justin.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #54
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Are we done with work on this??? If so, should we just close the thread with the note that midnight is a special case and may not always appear correct unless one logs out and back on?

Since I was the initial reporter, I'm very satisfied with the response and outcome of this and have no problem with it being closed now. Thanks much to Justin, FIA, home50, Jarrah, Jenifer36, and monkeys12rule for their help.
wircfan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
employment, job, schedule