Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #21
<3GD
Guest

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

ok i see what every one is saying,but maybe people should make less of those polls,because every time i see a Milley or JBro poll its the same as the other 5 i just passed. it seems like the most popular kind of Milley or JBro poll is 'do you like Milley/Hanna' or ''which JBro is the cutest' maybe we could only have 1 each of those polls,i mean no matter how many polls you create,on those topics,the answer isnt going to change.Dose any get what i am trying to say here?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #22
Webkinz :)
 
iKelley's Avatar
iKelley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

I totally disagree, people have a right to make whatever they want and if you don't like it then don't pay attention at ALL. Leave people alone. Gee

---------- iKelley added 5 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

And do spell check


What I disagree with is your attitude. Yes, people do have a right to make polls, and they have a right to disagree, but on here rudeness is not tolerated. If you can't state your opinion without being nice about it, I suggest you not state it at all. Danathorn

Last edited by danathorn; 08-07-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
iKelley is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #23
<3GD
Guest

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

View Post Originally Posted by iKelley
edited
excuse me,i found what you said rude,I was just sating MY opinion like those JBro and Milley threads!

Last edited by danathorn; 08-07-2008 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-07-2008, 10:03 AM   #24
dina06
Gifted
 
webkinzexpertise's Avatar
webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

You guys, please stop fighting.....:/
<3GD: They have the right to do that, but they do get little annoying, don't they? I just ignore them unless I want to vote.....
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 10:03 AM   #25
lizzie
Gifted
 
tacobell222's Avatar
tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

you are being total mean. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
View Post Originally Posted by iKelley
I totally disagree, people have a right to make whatever they want and if you don't like it then don't pay attention at ALL. Leave people alone. Gee

---------- iKelley added 5 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

And do spell check
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #26
<3GD
Guest

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

View Post Originally Posted by ikelley
yeah Because You Just Started. Not Talking To You
how In The World Did I Start It?? You Were Being Mean By Saying Me To Leave Them Alone!!!thats Not Nice I Was Just Sating My Opinion!! Then You Come And Be Rude And Tell Me To Spell Check Witch I Always Do!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #27
lizzie
Gifted
 
tacobell222's Avatar
tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

The owner of this thread has stated their opinion, and you IKelly, you've stated yours, but when your saying your opinions be nice about them.

---------- tacobell222 added 11 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Please put IKelly on your ignore list if you've had enough. And it's spelled Miley. I think thats what she meant by "please do spell check"
View Post Originally Posted by <3GD
how In The World Did I Start It?? You Were Being Mean By Saying Me To Leave Them Alone!!!thats Not Nice I Was Just Sating My Opinion!! Then You Come And Be Rude And Tell Me To Spell Check Witch I Always Do!!!!!!!

Last edited by tacobell222; 08-07-2008 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #28
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru
 
lollipop8927's Avatar
lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

I agree there are SOO many. I mean, sure, people have the right to make them, but HOW MANY "which jonas brother is hotter" threads do we need?!?!?!?!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #29
<3GD
Guest

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

i totally agree with you.cant we only have like 1? the answers never change
Old 08-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #30
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru
 
lollipop8927's Avatar
lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

View Post Originally Posted by iKelley
I totally disagree, people have a right to make whatever they want and if you don't like it then don't pay attention at ALL. Leave people alone. Gee

---------- iKelley added 5 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

And do spell check
that was really rude. You should state your opinions nicely.

---------- lollipop8927 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I guess we could report them, because they are exact duplicate threads. but thats a little extreme.

Last edited by lollipop8927; 08-07-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts