Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #11
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Jbros and Milley/Hanna

It does get annoying, but it doesn't bother me. I just ignore the polls I don't wanna vote for.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
I love Paramore&
Webkinz :)

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I agree about the too many polls about the jonas brothers.

I mean, this is a webkinz forum!

Go join a Jonas brothers/Miley forum to chat aboput them/ go to the clubs!
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #13

heidi_dog is on a distinguished road

Along with other responses, I disagree with you. Just like how you are aloud to make polls about whatever you please, so is everyone else on this forum. This forum draws mainly children and tweens so there is going to be a LOT of Disney Channel talk. Just ignore, vote no, or create a poll of your own!
heidi_dog is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #14
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

i'm not really a big fan of miley, but they have the right to make them. They don't need to make them constantly your right, but they are still aloud to make them
Old 08-06-2008, 11:26 PM   #15
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

I just ignore them. I prefer the ones about Twilight.

Last edited by Webkinz2012; 08-07-2008 at 10:20 AM..
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #16
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

They do have the right to make polls on whatever they want. I usually just ignore them.
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #17
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Well, I see your point. But I have to say that I do find them bugging when they're all over, but I think they shouldn't do so many of the same polls, but I guess they can do whatever they want
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #18

kittypower is on a distinguished road

I disagree. People can make polls on whatever they want.
kittypower is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #19

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Considering probably the majority (or at least a good deal) of this forum consists of tweens/early teenagers, and Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus are what the majority of kids those ages are into these days, you have to expect there to be TONS of threads about them. Does it get annoying? Yeah sure, sometimes. But they have just as much freedom to discuss that on here as you do about your own interests.
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 03:11 AM   #20
darkhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

i love to watch the people who don't care annoy the people who fight over which jonas brother is cutest.t is actually quite funny. and i agree. these disney fans are out of control!!! careful, they'll send the mouse on you!
Closed