Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 01:46 AM   #71
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: I've Been Noticing... RUDENESS!!!!

I haven't seen a lot of fighting here on WI.
Usually if there's a fight, Mods or Admins come along and edit & delete rude/mean/offensive posts
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #72
Webbie Lover

I totally agree with you, BeccaBecca! I mean, why bother posting president stuff and wondering what religion people are? That's none of your buisness, anyways, so why ask?
Old 06-20-2008, 09:43 AM   #73
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

Very True!!!! Rep Point!!!
Kailo10 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 10:59 AM   #74
magnetism
Webkinz :)

magnetism is on a distinguished road

so so so......TRUE! We should not treat ppl with disrespect or anything like that!! Good Work Webbie Lover!

---------- magnetism added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

O and rep point

Last edited by magnetism; 06-20-2008 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #75
Webkinz :)

Monkeys-R-Cool is on a distinguished road

Kailo 10 do you do pointe/??/
Monkeys-R-Cool is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #76
FireClan

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
I haven't seen a lot of fighting here on WI.
Usually if there's a fight, Mods or Admins come along and edit & delete rude/mean/offensive posts
Yes, Like on the DCT, if there is fighting, a mod or admin closes the thread and "cleans up" the thread by deleting rude posts.

-FireClan

---------- FireClan added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Monkeys-R-Cool
Kailo 10 do you do pointe/??/
Please make sure you keep the subject of the thread. PM her asking.

-FireClan

Last edited by FireClan; 06-20-2008 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 11:26 AM   #77
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

You're right! Like I say, ~treat me nice and I'll treat you nice~! Rep points!
Old 06-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #78
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

many people can hide behind the computer and are ruder in cyberspace than in real life. They say things that they would never say to someone's face. Everyone needs to remember to treat people the way they want to be treated in real life.

If you are not a fan of whatever the other person is a fan of, simply close the post and move on. You do not have to post on every thread. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #79
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, Ive noticed that too. People are being soo mean online, that they would NEVER say to anybody in real life. They think just because they dont know them means it wolnt hurt them, but it really does.

Usually when somebody is being rude, I just move on and ignore it. But if its super mean I will falg it!
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #80
Webbie Lover

I totally agree with all of you. Lots of people think it's okay to say mean and rude things on the internet, even if they wouldn't say it in real life.
Closed