Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #41
Gifted

pirates19 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I've Been Noticing... RUDENESS!!!!

i know what u mean! i dont like it when i see all the meanness rep point for u!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #42
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

I agree with you completely! It's really sad to see people like those making fun of other people! Let's hope that all of this can stop. Oh yea, and a rep point for you!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:27 AM   #43
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

I know! right!!!!!! You speak the truth!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 07:29 AM   #44
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

So true . . . thanks for showing such concern!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 07:55 AM   #45
visit my draw shop!
Webkinz :)

Milkshakedear has a spectacular aura about

IO made a thread where I used paint to make MR.birdie. Five seconds later, on the 2 post, someone said I wont use names: THIS IS SOOOO PHOTOSHOPED! Everyone can tell! Your a Weird Freak! It really hurt my feelings. luckly a user came to my defence and repported her
Old 06-18-2008, 08:00 AM   #46
suzanne200

webiekinzrule12 is on a distinguished road

i agree! rep. points! i hope people will stop being rude and become respectful to one another!
webiekinzrule12 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 08:03 AM   #47
Webbiesforever

View Post Originally Posted by Milkshakedear
IO made a thread where I used paint to make MR.birdie. Five seconds later, on the 2 post, someone said I wont use names: THIS IS SOOOO PHOTOSHOPED! Everyone can tell! Your a Weird Freak! It really hurt my feelings. luckly a user came to my defence and repported her
Aww that is so rude. I am so new to Wi..and i have come across the nicest people already. Everyone has been so nice and offering help if needed. It only takes a few bad apples toruin an apple pie...Just brush off that negativity and know that your work is nice. It must be fun for you to be able to do that!! Hold your head up high!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #48
qtdancer34 is an unknown quantity at this point

you are so right!thank you for saying something because even though they haven't done it to me they will do it to other people.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #49
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Thanks for bringing up something that really needed to be addresses. Rudeness. I happened to be on a person's thread to leave a possible trade and the person ahead of me had been really rude the person on this thread, They not only were rude but belittled the person who was a new trainee who was overwhelmed with people wanting to trade. The person had missed this person when trying to get started. Instead of saying something to the effect I think you probably missed my post when you get a chance please respond with PM when it is my turn. As I said the person was rude thought less and withdrew their offer. I like the saying do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 08:34 AM   #50
Gift Guru

MelMelLisa is just really niceMelMelLisa is just really nice

I agree. I particuarly dislike this siggies that say: 56% of WI are annoyed by these kind of siggies, if they believe or not. (the spoiler/God ones) I'm one of the 56%.
I think you should be able to voice out your opinion without anyone bringing you down.
MelMelLisa is offline Female
Closed