Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #111
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I've Been Noticing... RUDENESS!!!!

i have seen this more and more.. i have especially seen this in clubs where people gain up on one member.. this is so sad i have also seen posts that are being igored and it is so sad and i wish they would all stop.... and i think it is sad that some people that i have seen being rude here are posting on this thread saying the meaness should stop.

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 06-25-2008 at 12:09 PM..
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #112
ASD123

i know, i may have not seen it BUT LOOK AT MY SIGNATTURE
Old 06-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #113
Webbie Lover

Great siggy, ASD123! I love it!

---------- Webbie Lover added 951 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Never mind... you changed it! Lolz!

I've been noticing some paragraphs writen like this:

J
o
n
a
s

B
r
o
t
h
e
r
s

R
o
c
k
!

I do not approve of it.

Last edited by Webbie Lover; 06-26-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #114
saminwunderland
Webkinz :)

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Your sooo Right!!!! Rep points for you!
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #115
aek00044

aek00044 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh
I'm soo sorry this happened to you.
I hope all of this rudeness stops!
If it keeps happening you should contact a rep.
they might not even know what is going on!
Good luck!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #116

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, people here can be rude sometimes. I think we all need to respect other people's opinions. Thanks for the post.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #117
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

You have a point. But in my opinion, the best way to stop all of this rudeness is to ignore it. Sometimes, people do mean or rude things to get attention, and when you acknowledge their comments, they are getting what they want. So if you see a a rude post, or see someone abusing another member, please Report it and move on. Don't give it a second thought.

I agree that everyone has a right to their own opinion, but sometimes you need to keep that opinion to yourself or try to phrase it in a way that you will not offend others and hurt their feelings. There is a time and place for everything, and though it may really get on your nerves, people need to learn to be the bigger person and just let it go. Think about what you are going to say before you say--or in this case type--it.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #118
Webbie Lover

Thanks for your kind words everybody. But what's very sincere is that if it's not totally rude, don't post something mean back. Just report it. If it IS totally rude, you should report it and/or contact a mod or admin. Don't fight back. Fighting back makes everything worse.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:21 PM   #119
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Webbie Lover
Thanks for your kind words everybody. But what's very sincere is that if it's not totally rude, don't post something mean back. Just report it. If it IS totally rude, you should report it and/or contact a mod or admin. Don't fight back. Fighting back makes everything worse.
Yes thank you..please simply just help us and flag rude posts/threads so we may deal with them. These kind of threads tend to sometimes promote more rudeness which I know what not intended, this thread is now closed.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed