Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default It's good to Rate Threads. =] ♥

Hey guys.
I was just looking at some threads .. And they were quite helpfull. They were full of meaning, and thy helped people. People were saying thank you for the help - But, what I noticed is no one Rated it!

I'm just here today reminding you to Rate threads you like.

- xo. Pop-Tart

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know how to rate?
Here!

EZ 2 FOLLOW STEPZ:

- Go to the top of the thread
- Click/run your mouse over Rate Thread
- When it comes, pick the ammount of stars you wish to give.
- Click Vote Now.

And your done!

Tipz:

Not sure what to rate it cuz you don't know what each one stands for?
Here!

***** = Excellent [5]
**** = Good [4]
*** = Average/Okay [3]
** = Bad [2]
* = Terrible [1]

I hope this helped!

- xo. Pop-Tart
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q) Why should I Rate Threads?
A) Let's just say you want a new Siggy And Avvie. Your searching the Forum, and you see 3 threads: One with 2 stars, one with 3 stars, and one with 5 stars. What one would you pick? 3rd one, of course!
Rating threads make peoples choices easier to choose - And they don't have to waste time!
Also, Rating High will tell members what is a helpful post, and what is not.

- xo. Pop-Tart

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 03-07-2008 at 04:58 PM..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: It's good to Rate Threads. =] ♥

Thank for the reminder! I always love to rate threads, and I feel like I have accomplished something when I get one.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Same here. Although when I make a hlpful thread, it never gets rated. Strange.

- xo. Pop-Tart
Old 03-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for the reminder. I only just recently learned that threads were rated!

I don't really understand the purpose of rating threads, but if you and Lilypad think it's a good idea, that's good enough for me, and I shall try to remember to do it!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think people do rate, but I think it is that you have to get so many votes.

---------- Lilypad1394 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Thank you for the reminder. I only just recently learned that threads were rated!

I don't really understand the purpose of rating threads, but if you and Lilypad think it's a good idea, that's good enough for me, and I shall try to remember to do it!
I think of its purpose as to tell people which threads are good, and which ones are bad. Like if I want to look for a decorator, if I see one with one star, I know to avoid it, but one with 5 stars I will know to go to.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 03-07-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #6
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I think people do rate, but I think it is that you have to get so many votes.

---------- Lilypad1394 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I think of its purpose as to tell people which threads are good, and which ones are bad. Like if I want to look for a decorator, if I see one with one star, I know to avoid it, but one with 5 stars I will know to go to.
OH!!!! I get it!!!! Thank you!!

Yes, I can see why rating a thread would be important--it's helpful to other members of WI......Gotcha!!

Old 03-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the reminder, PopTart! Time to rate your thread, lol.

Hollistergurl♥
Old 03-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
Gift Guru

UPDATE: New Guide on How To Rate!

- xo. Pop-Tart
Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #9

lilpuppy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

thx for the reminder....lots of ppl search and work really hard to find information that will help other members and i too feel that they should get a good rating and comment from everyone who visits!
Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #10

Thanks, Pop Tart!
Closed