Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Items outside of a room? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/items-outside-room-53670/)

mdm8708-18-2007 06:13 PM

Items outside of a room?

OK, I have a lamp that I placed on a table in one of my rooms. Now it is on the outside, in the blue area. The same thing happened in another room, with a plant I placed on a table.

Has anyone had this happen before? And how do I fix it?

RachelxXx08-18-2007 06:14 PM

Re: Items outside of a room?

You log out and log back in.

Micah08-18-2007 06:55 PM

LoLi log out log in

kayembee08-18-2007 07:01 PM

If that doesn't work - go to the main Login page, click on Customer Support, then "I have Something Stuck". There is an email form you can fill out to send in.

08-18-2007 07:33 PM

Don't worry, it's just a small glitch, log out and back in and it should be working fine. ;)

waderules08-19-2007 07:11 AM

that happens to me all the time. You HAVE to keep the table that it was on in the SAME place then log on and then back in and it should fix it self.

mdm8708-19-2007 01:03 PM

I tried logging out, and logging back in again, but it didn't work.

So I found the contact page, and have e-mailed Ganz.

Thanks for the help, everyone!:)

dlw08-19-2007 03:41 PM

Unfortunately this is happening way too often. As others have stated usually logging off and back on will fix the problem. However, if the item was on an object and you moved the object it was setting on then when you log off and back on the item will still be shifted way to the left as it cannot return to its original position.

One day recently this approach wasn’t working for me. I logged off and on numerous times with items still be shifted to the left so I cleared my cache and logged back on and the items were finally in their normal position. Whether clearing the cache solved the problem I’m not sure but you may want to give it a try.

mdm8708-19-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlw (Post 1093613)
Unfortunately this is happening way too often. As others have stated usually logging off and back on will fix the problem. However, if the item was on an object and you moved the object it was setting on then when you log off and back on the item will still be shifted way to the left as it cannot return to its original position.

One day recently this approach wasn’t working for me. I logged off and on numerous times with items still be shifted to the left so I cleared my cache and logged back on and the items were finally in their normal position. Whether clearing the cache solved the problem I’m not sure but you may want to give it a try.

This may sound silly, but how do I clear my cache? I do a disk clean-up occasionally to clear Temporary Internet Files. Is that like the same thing?

dlw08-19-2007 04:23 PM

It’s going to depend on which browser you use. What clearing your cache means is clearing your temporary files, history, cookies, passwords and web form info from surfing the web. If you go to the WkW website and click FAQ > Technical Issues > How do I clear my Cache? (Fourth one down) it will give you instructions for your particular browser. Good Luck with it….hope it helps.

I just check back with your last post. Your know how to do...lol...same thing.