Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Issue with BUMPing

Ok, so as most of you know, bumping is a way of posting in your thread so it will move to the top. I read one of the Wi rules, and I noticed how they put it as a way of "spamming" outside the GE. My view of this is the complete opposite....

In Wi, we sometimes run into obstactles. One of the very common is how your thread doesn't get any posts. You may have worked SO hard on typing up the thread, and for whatever reason, no Wi member will take the time to even post. By bumping, you may be moving IMPORTANT information to the bottom of the page, which continues to the 2nd page (which no one looks at), and continueing to the last page, which by then would be impossible for anyone to read. I dislike this a lot, and I know it hurts a LOT of feelings because people wont post in your thread. I've experianced the a LOT.

Any other views or opionons?
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

Default Re: Issue with BUMPing

OMG! i didn't relize bumping was against the rules. I agree with you, not only does everybody bump, but i think bumping should be allowed. People don't seem to want to be the first post, and bump pushes it to the top to give you a better chance of posts, but that's just me.
=D
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, from what I hear, it's not allowed

I totally agree!
Old 08-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #4
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

i agree. i dont bump, i'll just say "does anyone want to look?" or just add something in to your post.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #5
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think BUMPing should be allowed, since I agree with webkinz's points. But you should not BUMP excessivly, because that can get plain annoying. You just need to bump enough so that people see your thread that you worked so hard on.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

lollipop- Isn't that considered bumping as well?

ksoccer- I agree.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop8927
i agree. i dont bump, i'll just say "does anyone want to look?" or just add something in to your post.
I agree with you, that's what I do too, just add something to the post, or reply to someone It's not bumping, it's just responding.
pandajean is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #8
rdettling10

Umm....I kind of think bumping is pointless. Just post the thread on your signature, if it's really that important.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #9
loopysnoop

I so agree but I don't bump I just say please come here and order or sometimes I just start a new one of the same thing
Old 08-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #10
don't get on webkinz
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover494 is on a distinguished road

I agree!! I want people to view my threads!!
webkinzlover494 is offline Female
Closed