Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
WELCOME 2008!
Gifted

Hjstar will become famous soon enough

Default Isn't this virtually impossible?

I saw this person on WI some where and there profile looked impossible. Only 69 post but they are a gift guru and 148 trades isn't that impossible!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (10.2 KB, 116 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Isn't this virtually impossible?

maby that person p.m.s alot cuz it says they joined jun 07
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe a gift guru under the old rules, and lots of PMing instead of posting. Definitely unusual though!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #4
breakingfreehsm

its possible! you need to have 50 posts and be on WI for 2 weeks to be a gift guru.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Yes -- gift gurus that were set up before the new rules. They only had to be with us two weeks, had I think (20 good posts) and traded I think 10 good trades to have or maybe it was 20 to get the guru status -- once there you can pm for all your trades. I have seen some that look like that around.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #6
Proud To Be
Gifted

nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by breakingfreehsm
its possible! you need to have 50 posts and be on WI for 2 weeks to be a gift guru.
No that's for gifted.
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

it is totally possible. They could have fallen under the old rules.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:50 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
pandacubzmom is on a distinguished road

They have a gold star.... doesn't that mean more than 100 posts? I have a silver star and around 70 posts (I think). Maybe there is an error.

---------- pandacubzmom added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Oops, no I see now that the gold star simply means gift guru. Please disregard...

Last edited by pandacubzmom; 11-28-2007 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-28-2007, 04:52 PM   #9
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

It means they got guru'd under the old rules. The high number of trades versus posts also means they do all their posting in the GE where posts do not count. It is very possible indeed. And the gold stars mean guru.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 04:55 PM   #10
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

IDK... pretty weird to me... I had like 1,000 posts when I finally decided I really wanted to become Gifted... and did!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Closed