Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #11
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Default Re: Invisible, but not really...

I like that idea! I like when people know that I'm on, so that we can chat or whatever, but it's like you're being "watched" sometimes... *shivers*
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 01:26 AM   #12
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

I didn't know you could see what thread people are viewing??? I just thought you could see who is on at the bottom of the forum page???? Where does it allow you to view that info? It is kind of "Big Brother is watching you" creepy. I didn't know about it until now.You make a good point. I really don't mind people seeing what thread I am viewing, but I do sometimes view one and not respond because it just isn't something I know anything about, or it is geared towards a different age group etc. and I don't realize that until I view it!
peggios is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #13
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I really like this idea! I too feel a bit weird that people can see exactly what I am looking at all the time.

Thanks for sharing your great idea!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 AM   #14
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I've always wanted an option where people can see when I'm on, but not what I'm doing.

I don't want people to see threads that I go to, but I want people to know I'm on, so they can talk to me, without asking if I'm on or not.

I was wondering if there is an option like this. I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there are thinking this too, and would like this idea.

Comments appreciated!
Rep if I can give you some! I think this is a good idea because lets say you were on a thread about . . .I don't know . . .The Webkinz pig. And another person comes a long too your profile and sees what thread your viewing. They might leave you a comment saying something like "OMG,You like pigs???Their ugly and fat!". And like someone else said,it is kind of stalker-ish too see what someone is doing. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #15
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hi badena!

I like that idea...

Maybe they could have like two different color lights...say the yellow one we already have and maybe a red one. The yellow one would be the option where you could see where people are (say you see your friend is on-line and want to catch up with them, you could go where they are posting OR you could see where they are and maybe from that tell they are busy and you'll think to catch up with them later...) and the red one would just be an indicator that they are on, but you'll know you don't need to click it because red ("stop") is they option that DOESN'T tell you where they are...

Whadya think?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I like that idea!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #17
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I think that would be a great idea! I want people to know I'm on, but not what I'm doing. Great thinking!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 11:58 AM   #18
webkinz_forever

Yep, I think that it would be a good idea!

If you want to say hi to someone, you can post on their page, and I do agree that it's sort of invading your privacy if people can see everything you do, especially if they have opposite opinions than you on something, and spot you looking at a thread they don't like.

Not like that should stop them from being friends with you, though..

Great idea
Old 05-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #19
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Hi badena!

I like that idea...

Maybe they could have like two different color lights...say the yellow one we already have and maybe a red one. The yellow one would be the option where you could see where people are (say you see your friend is on-line and want to catch up with them, you could go where they are posting OR you could see where they are and maybe from that tell they are busy and you'll think to catch up with them later...) and the red one would just be an indicator that they are on, but you'll know you don't need to click it because red ("stop") is they option that DOESN'T tell you where they are...

Whadya think?
I think that is very creative! I agree!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #20
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I've always wanted an option where people can see when I'm on, but not what I'm doing.

I don't want people to see threads that I go to, but I want people to know I'm on, so they can talk to me, without asking if I'm on or not.

I was wondering if there is an option like this. I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there are thinking this too, and would like this idea.

Comments appreciated!
You CAN do that! If you go on invisible, instead of your last activity, nothing. xD
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hailee, paco the taco!