Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
DeniseArrow

Default Introduction and Retirement dates: Where can I find these dates for both Webkinz and Lil'kinz?

I'm looking for a list of introduction and retirement dates for both Webkinz and Lil'kinz. I can't find a reliable complete list anywhere. The Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide does say when PSI were introduced or retired but not both and it doean't really say anything about the commings and goings of lil'kinz.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
wifan

Default Re: Introduction and Retirement dates: Where can I find these dates for both Webkinz and Lil'kinz?

wikipedia had it... but then deleted the page. I'm not sure,though.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
DeniseArrow

Default Re: Introduction and Retirement dates: Where can I find these dates for both Webkinz and Lil'kinz?

View Post Originally Posted by wifan
wikipedia had it... but then deleted the page. I'm not sure,though.
Wikipedia has a list now but it is incomplete and doens't say anything about Web vs Lil'. Also Wikipedia can be unreliable, because anyone can add info to it. Admins try to make sure info is accurate and that people who post give references to show where there info is coming from. But it is still unreliable.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by DeniseArrow
Wikipedia has a list now but it is incomplete and doens't say anything about Web vs Lil'. Also Wikipedia can be unreliable, because anyone can add info to it. Admins try to make sure info is accurate and that people who post give references to show where there info is coming from. But it is still unreliable.
First off last time I went there they didn't have anything to do with Webkinz the system deleted it. So, long I haven't gone there meaning, I can't be sure.

Also, nobody is perfect or knows everything so keep that in mind.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
DeniseArrow

View Post Originally Posted by wifan
First off last time I went there they didn't have anything to do with Webkinz the system deleted it. So, long I haven't gone there meaning, I can't be sure.

Also, nobody is perfect or knows everything so keep that in mind.
wifan, Please accept my appology. I'm sorry that I offended you. I did not intend to do any such thing. I appriciate your trying to help me. I should have said thank you in my first reply. And I should have used a diffrent tone so that you would know what I ment. I was trying to say that it was a good idea and I had check there. Today Wikipidia does have some information but I am hoping to find something more relyable.

Thankyou also for letting me know that I upset you and giving me a chance to appologize. I want WI to be a fun place for everyone. We will sometimes stumble over our feet and we will sometimes get upset at each other but I think we can all work to resolve these things as well.

Denise
Old 02-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
Call me KD~
Webkinz :)

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

i wish i had a list
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Chefgazpacho.com has a complete list of all the webkinz and when they were introduced. You have to go all the way down to the bottom to see the list.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
yeah, i'm Soooooooo
Gifted

cutekateN is on a distinguished road

um ***********.com
cutekateN is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #9
DeniseArrow

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl24
Chefgazpacho.com has a complete list of all the webkinz and when they were introduced. You have to go all the way down to the bottom to see the list.
Thank you, Thank you.
You found the answer.

You do have to click on a link at the bottom of the page to get the details I was looking for but it was there. Anyone else want the info check out this link:
http://www.*****kinz.com/webkinz/list-of-pets.htm

___

---------- DeniseArrow added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Doesn't seem to have the Lil'kin info. Okay people we are still looking for the lil'kin info.

Last edited by DeniseArrow; 02-24-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-24-2008, 07:42 PM   #10
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad I could help.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Closed