Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #21
Rainbow_Bacon
Webkinz :)

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Default Re: Internet Safety - Friendly Reminder :)

Great Reminder!
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Internet Safety - Friendly Reminder :)

Great reminder for all of us here.
My mom tells me all the time that "the internet is not a safe place."
I think I'm careful & I'm not allowed on FB.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #23
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Great reminder! You've earned this cookie --->
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #24
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

It's better be to safe than to be sorry.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #25
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Crazy4Jesus
Great reminder! You've earned this cookie --->
Thank you! Here's one for you for taking the time to read my post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #26
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Thanks for the reminder Baby_G!

And as a further note to ALL:

Facebook was hacked last fall (2010) and it is definitely NOT safe. So even if you are only inviting frineds or real life friends, NEVER think for a moment that others aren't also accessing any info you post to anyone. Kudos to the parents who are portecting their kids from FB!

Baby_G is right ~ if you don't want a hacker to see it, or some twisted nutso, don't say it or post it on the Web - anywhere! Ever!

I especially reiterate this to all of my frineds on WI who are teens ~ I care for you all deeply and want you to be safe! I'll call you whatever you want me to call you & I won't be offended if its not your real name!
It's your character and integrity that I like - I could care less if your name was Gertrude or Ursula or Tiffy or Jennie. Please be safe.

Hugs,
Banks (note: not my real name... )
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #27
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you so much for posting this thread! A lot of people aren't careful about what they put on the Internet even when they don't know who's going to see it. I've become extremely careful about this, and so should everyone else.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #28

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

GREAT reminder! Thankz!

Oh.. and on the Lie thing... (I know this will sound kid-ish...xD) Lying is bad... so I dont think we should say, " we live in another state" we COULD say, "Im not telling you"..."I dont feel comfortable answering" or something. I mean. of course.. if a complete stranger asks you a bunch of Q.s, you have to lie. but not with other nice people xD like for example, if this happened to you...

you: Hi! Hey I noticed a picture in your albums! Do you live in San Diego?!
someone: uh... no, I live somewhere else.. why?

and then later, "you" find out Someone was lying! that would be pretty sad because you just wanted to be nice.. but of course, you couldnt say this either :

Someone: You live in San Diego?!!
You: Yes, I live in san diego in those apartments called Super Apts!

xD So, nobody should lie completely, but not say everything either. so the best thing is this:

Someone: Hey, do you really live in San Diego??
You: Um.. I dont feel comfortable answering where or where I dont live. Sorry
Someone: oh thats ok!

See? its a way nicer thing to do! this might be confusing...is it?
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #29
eh.

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

Great reminder...somtimes I don't always think about what I say. lol

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
GREAT reminder! Thankz!

Oh.. and on the Lie thing... (I know this will sound kid-ish...xD) Lying is bad... so I dont think we should say, " we live in another state" we COULD say, "Im not telling you"..."I dont feel comfortable answering" or something. I mean. of course.. if a complete stranger asks you a bunch of Q.s, you have to lie. but not with other nice people xD like for example, if this happened to you...

you: Hi! Hey I noticed a picture in your albums! Do you live in San Diego?!
someone: uh... no, I live somewhere else.. why?

and then later, "you" find out Someone was lying! that would be pretty sad because you just wanted to be nice.. but of course, you couldnt say this either :

Someone: You live in San Diego?!!
You: Yes, I live in san diego in those apartments called Super Apts!

xD So, nobody should lie completely, but not say everything either. so the best thing is this:

Someone: Hey, do you really live in San Diego??
You: Um.. I dont feel comfortable answering where or where I dont live. Sorry
Someone: oh thats ok!

See? its a way nicer thing to do! this might be confusing...is it?
But just quickly, the internet, you can lie. It's alright, because it protects you. It could be so bad, that you might have a life or lie situation.
blackghost is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #30
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Wonderful reminder!! Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Lanawas is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, lhl was here, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful(: