Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Interests bar on profile!!!

So peeps... we all like movies and stuff. So we could show it in a tab on your profile (like vms and stastics). See, I thought of this when I started LOVING Star Wars. Well hey, if you were bored, you could just look around on the user list and see if someone likes stuff you do. Then you could fr them. Heh? Heh? (yeh Yoda says that) So it would be customizable so you could choose from questions (fave movie, snack, etc.) or blank where you list your likes. I hope you like my idea peeps! BYE TACOS!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Interests bar on profile!!!

I like that idea, but it would be hard to monitor. The staff would have a hard time making sure no one posts anything inappropriate on their interests.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 12:59 PM   #3

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
I like that idea, but it would be hard to monitor. The staff would have a hard time making sure no one posts anything inappropriate on their interests.
censors.

I like this idea ALLOT.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I would love that idea!
Old 07-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #5

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

Love the idea but I highly doubt that WI would do it.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

I love this idea, but i doubt WI will recommend it.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent idea! Though I'm not sure it fits into the VBulletin system that WI runs on...
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by jasmine1919
Excellent idea! Though I'm not sure it fits into the VBulletin system that WI runs on...
It does. I wouldn't recommend it to a site as big as WI though, it would be VERY hard to monitor what people put on there. I'd suggest maybe putting some of your interests as your avatar or signature pictures.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 08:14 AM   #9

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Okay peeps, never thought about the bulletin stuff. But I'm not saying WI is going to, this is just an idea. I know they probably won't make it, but I put my interests in my siggie. Okay look at Yoda doin the tango with Luke. See I love Star Wars (not the tangO!!). Okay byeeeeee peepsterz.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #10
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

You can always change you Aviie / Siggie. makes it more fun b'c you can changes it ant time you want or make a special Album on your profile page for the public to look at there are a lot of ways you can get your interests out. How about starting a Star Wars thread? Maybe there is even one out there you can join.... good Idea though - I get your point
kuhl123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
g was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, sherbertbunny♥, small was here :]