Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

Default Re: Instead of the approval system?

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
You may start threads! Duplicate threads are always at risk of being deleted.

In order to keep the forum manageable, some threads get deleted, some get merged with others, some get closed. Sometimes, as in the Clothing Machine sub-forum, major re-organisation is necessary to avoid chaos. Please don't take this personally. If you want an explanation, send a PM to any mod, but preferably the mod in charge of that forum (you'll find this info at the bottom of that forum index) - but any staff can tell you why.

Threads are closed automatically after 2 weeks of inactivity. I'm not aware of anywhere on the forum where they close after 4 days.

Don't worry, if you do something "really bad" you will be notified.
This is a bit late, but thanks so much, Webberlilly, for reassurances that I didn't do anything wrong and for the explanation about how the closing of threads on the forums works.

Before I posted on this thread, I had received a PM from someone who had wanted to post on the thread but couldn't because it was closed, so I PM'd three of the mods whose names I could remember requesting that the thread be reopened, but I had received no response. (I don't know if any of them were the correct mod for the forum, and I didn't know how to find out which mod to contact until you told me where to find their names. Many thanks for that!)

I'm certainly not taking it personally. I was worried before you told me how this stuff works. But, even if I had contacted the correct mod, I'm guessing she was absolutely swamped at the moment. That forum really was a mess. People were posting new threads every hour. (And a regular trickle of those new threads were people announcing that they had solved such and such a garment that had been solved days before, often enough the Patched Denim Jacket.) I don't envy the moderator. Since quite a few people seemed to think that the thread was worthwhile, I think that I will ask about asking to have it reopened sometime in the near future, now that that forum has settled down.

rodentmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links

pookie rawks!