Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 12:09 PM   #11
emily7921

Default Re: Insane Rare Webkinz Prices!!!must Read!!!!!!!!!!

Big Webkinz collectors do buy for those prices - VERY BIG Webkinz collectors. But of course, no one who just 'goes with the flow' with Webkinz would buy that at such a price.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #12
Gifted
Tutti Frutti is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember beanie babies? People paid thousands for them. Then when it bottemed out they couldn't get $5.00 for them. I actually saw a divorce case on tv. Husband didn't know what she was spending money on or how much until utilities were cut off and bills not paid. It's such an addiction. Fun is fun but you should use some common sense. Like give it to charity.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:13 PM   #13
hat do you think Im
Webkinz :)

mackattack27 is a jewel in the roughmackattack27 is a jewel in the rough

I know this is tottally off topic but how do you download avitars and signitures?????????????????
Old 12-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #14
hotloopsfreak

I have no clue, but you type in the website exact address and then its there, I think
Old 12-01-2007, 05:07 PM   #15
breakingfreehsm

Last time I looked on ebay, there was a cheeky dog for over 1000 bucks! it would be easier if it was kinzcash lol

---------- breakingfreehsm added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

i ordered a lil'kinz gray and white cat for 5 or 6 dollars....that i can handle!

Last edited by breakingfreehsm; 12-01-2007 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #16
neo464
Gift Guru

neo464 is on a distinguished road

who cares. its not like anyone is gonna bid on them anyways the people who own them are just crazy.
neo464 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2007, 05:11 PM   #17
hotloopsfreak

I know! its so crazy, isnt it. Maybe a webkinz freak will though
Old 12-01-2007, 06:27 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

buttaflye is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Masteryoda
I always hate the ebay scam artists who have a cheeky cat or dog auction at a buy it now for $10. Then you see you could "maybe" get a cheeky cat, cheeky dog, sherbert bunny...etc...OR you could get any other number of regular Webkinz instead.

Some have buy it now for $100 again at the chance that you "might" get lucky and get a rare one, but then again, you might get instead a bunch of common ones. the same people might have 10 or more auctions going at the same time.

then they will have a pic of a bunch of bags that the Webkinz are supposingly in and the bags are covered like they dont know whats in them either, whichever one they choose you will get. Yeah, like if they already gave someone the cheeky cat and dog or really expensive ones that they had one of they will give them to you for $10, or even $100. How could they keep their scam going if they gave the main part of the scam away (if they even have them to begin with)? ROFL
Oh these auctions burn me up too! I was just looking at a few of them last night.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:31 PM   #19
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

OMG, I know, I was on there the other day and there was 2 raccoons for 2300!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #20
Webkinzrockmysocks

I know, lets go spend 1,000 dollars on a stuff toy! yay!

SURE. I would never ask my parents for a webkinz over 15 dollars.

Oh, and for everyone: WEBKINZ ARE NOT WORTH MORE THEN 15 DOLLARS. EVEN IF THEY ARE RETIRED!!!

Does anyone agree with me?
Closed