Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 02:54 AM   #1
hotloopsfreak

Default Insane Rare Webkinz Prices!!!must Read!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so today I was on Ebay looking at retired webkinz for sale, and I nearly had a heart attack! There were 2 retired webkinz for sale for $2100 and another pair of seaonal webkinz for $1500! OMG, why not go on a vacation using that money instead of buying two stuffed animals! I like webkinz, but who in their right mind would spend so much $ on 2 stuffed animals!? But, there were some other good prices for rare webkinz, but most of them were scams. If you check it out on Ebay, keep an eye out for scams! Post your remarks here.:rdr:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 02:58 AM   #2
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Insane Rare Webkinz Prices!!!must Read!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! That is insane! My husband about freaked out the other day when I spent $25.00 on a retired webkinz!!!!! That is really crazy, out of hand!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:24 AM   #3
hotloopsfreak

Dido! Yesterday night, my daughter asked me to buy her a retired webkinz off of ebay for $1500!! I checked it out, and it was a total scam!!

---------- hotloopsfreak added 19 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Anymore comments?

Last edited by hotloopsfreak; 11-18-2007 at 03:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-18-2007, 04:00 AM   #4
154614 & elle68
Gifted

elle68 is just really niceelle68 is just really nice

WOW.........................................
elle68 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #5
hotloopsfreak

I know its insane, isnt it?
Old 11-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

I know!!!!!!!!!!!I saw a cheeky dog go for like 2,000 dollars!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
Banned
herbandtez is on a distinguished road

i made up my mind when i started buying webkinz never to pay more than the going rate for them. i love my webbies but i am sure those ridiculously priced ones will find good homes somewhere else.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:18 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Masteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to allMasteryoda is a name known to all

I always hate the ebay scam artists who have a cheeky cat or dog auction at a buy it now for $10. Then you see you could "maybe" get a cheeky cat, cheeky dog, sherbert bunny...etc...OR you could get any other number of regular Webkinz instead.

Some have buy it now for $100 again at the chance that you "might" get lucky and get a rare one, but then again, you might get instead a bunch of common ones. the same people might have 10 or more auctions going at the same time.

then they will have a pic of a bunch of bags that the Webkinz are supposingly in and the bags are covered like they dont know whats in them either, whichever one they choose you will get. Yeah, like if they already gave someone the cheeky cat and dog or really expensive ones that they had one of they will give them to you for $10, or even $100. How could they keep their scam going if they gave the main part of the scam away (if they even have them to begin with)? ROFL
Old 11-19-2007, 02:27 AM   #9
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Masteryoda
I always hate the ebay scam artists who have a cheeky cat or dog auction at a buy it now for $10. Then you see you could "maybe" get a cheeky cat, cheeky dog, sherbert bunny...etc...OR you could get any other number of regular Webkinz instead.

Some have buy it now for $100 again at the chance that you "might" get lucky and get a rare one, but then again, you might get instead a bunch of common ones. the same people might have 10 or more auctions going at the same time.

then they will have a pic of a bunch of bags that the Webkinz are supposingly in and the bags are covered like they dont know whats in them either, whichever one they choose you will get. Yeah, like if they already gave someone the cheeky cat and dog or really expensive ones that they had one of they will give them to you for $10, or even $100. How could they keep their scam going if they gave the main part of the scam away (if they even have them to begin with)? ROFL

Oh, you are right, that is so fake, I wish eBay would make them stop those scams, no one is ever going to win a cheeky or a love puppy, and you can get a Sherbet still for less than the $100. Another that ticks me off is the early bird scam artists on there, already charging an arm and a leg for Webkinz that are still in circulation. I saw several of them trying to charge $25 for a dang black cat and the new penguin? People charging $25-40 for one of those because other sellers don't have them in yet. There are so many scammers on there it sickens me, especially when you think that most of the time they are trying to trick children with these scams, as the children are the ones buying most of the webkinz. Lots of mothers and fathers are not informed about how much these things should cost or whether or not they are readily available, etc. So, some child comes in there begging and some poor unsuspecting parent purchases the item later as a Christmas surprise, just burns me up to think of it.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:18 AM   #10
clemsonfan1206

no yall thats how much they usually go for if they are retired unless u find someone real nice!
Closed