Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Innapropriate 'jumping' ads...

Hi there,
I was posting on a thread just about 5 minutes ago and when I pushed 'post' it went to a VERY innapropriate website.
EDITED there are younger kids that come on here, they should NOT see that!!
I was very mad that that came up!! I know WI is VERY safe.

So if there is an innapropriate ad, it is not WI's fault. But I want you to be notified that if that ever happens to you, it's not about WI.

Thankz everyone,
--Pups

Last edited by javogabo; 02-10-2009 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: Removed inappropriate part - We are working on it :)
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
Jayfeather is a
Webkinz :)

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Innapropriate 'jumping' ads...

Oh, wow thanks for the tip!
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

That is really bad! did you pm a administrator? I saw something like that and pm ed a monotor
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Hi there,
I was posting on a thread just about 5 minutes ago and when I pushed 'post' it went to a VERY innapropriate website.
It had girls from around where I lived private parts on it and if there are younger kids that come on here, they should NOT see that!!
I was very mad that that came up!! I know WI is VERY safe.

So if there is an innapropriate ad, it is not WI's fault. But I want you to be notified that if that ever happens to you, it's not about WI.

Thankz everyone,
--Pups
thanks for the reminder! I believe a mod said that some times the bad ones get threw. Trust me I've seen the LasZenza one;very disturbing......
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I didn't get the adress to the website though.
I will look back in the history and see if I find it.

EDIT: never mind, I got the address. I will go PM a mod.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #6

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

If you see any inappropriate ads, please take a screen shot (image) and note the date, time & which banner you saw it on (bottom, left, right, top, etc) and let an Admin know. They will look into it and request to have it removed if they find that it is getting through.

WI is signed up for Family friendly ads through Google, but sometimes things "slip" through.

Edit: I think a link will work as well, that is great.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #7
e are jormariffic

Ok. I PMed a mod. They just aren't online!!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

that happened to me a couple minutes ago
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #9
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

once i saw a playboy bunny image on here, little kids shouldn't see that stuff even if it doesn't take you to a bad website. Rep for you for reporting this even though i didn't see it! No one should see that stuff!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #10
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

That's awful!

I know it's not WI's fault. Though, I wish there was a way they could stop thoes disgusting ads. Exactly like you said, little kids come on here and sould never see something as awful as that.

Thank you for bringing this to all of out attention!

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Closed