Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Include Everyone! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/include-everyone-556652/)

rainshadow409-19-2009 11:14 PM

Include Everyone!

Hiya,

When some people talk on WI, they forget to include everyone on that thread. Sometimes they realize that they are doing it, but somethimes they don't. If you don't have a bunch of posts, or have a lot of Rep doesn't mean you aren't that great of a person to talk to. Some people get left out every once in a while and it makes them feel bad. We want to make WI fun for EVERYONE so lets include all WI membbers! :)

amberlevan09-19-2009 11:16 PM

Re: Include Everyone!

Of course! Great point. Everyone should be included, no one should be ignored. Treat everyone equally. Your amount of posts that you make should not matter. Everyone should judge on personalities, the part that matters. Of course there will be some "bad apples" in the bunch, but all we can do is encourage and remind everyone to treat people equally. :)

rainshadow409-19-2009 11:25 PM

Yes! I hurts to be ignored! It makes you feel unspecial when you really are!

lizzyxwebkinz09-20-2009 08:29 AM

I agree! :) It bugs me when I see somebody is left out because of their post count or something. :P
Great thread! :)

bekah_rose09-20-2009 08:48 AM

I don't think that's really a problem on WI!
Everyone's so nice, but it might happen every now and then!
So nice reminder! (:

ave09-20-2009 09:03 AM

If you ever seen any rude posts and people excluded others, you should always flag it for a staff member to look over. :nod:

HawaiianBreeze09-20-2009 09:29 AM

I agree! It is not fun when you are left out.

Tula09-20-2009 09:49 AM

One thing to keep in mind is as threads get larger it is hard to see all posts. You might go through that thread several times and still miss one. That does not mean you are purposely ignoring anyone. Its a good idea to note what people say, its impossible though at times to note everything. Everyone I have met here on WI is very nice and I have never felt anyone ignored me just because they didn't respond to my comments on a thread. Sometimes people read things and take note but don't say anything..

webkinzchick109-20-2009 03:15 PM

WONDERFUL! This's a totally awesome thread xD

badena209-20-2009 03:29 PM

Sometimes it gets hard to include others if there are a lot of posts on a thread, but try to.

AsH xO09-20-2009 05:41 PM

Great reminder! I don't think it's a problem here on Webkinz Insider. :)

Also, I believe there's already a thread here saying to include everyone. ;)

[xo] Pop-Tart09-20-2009 09:10 PM

Of course, of course!
I think there are people on this website who only talk to a small group of people and rarely have conversations with others, which is a shame, really. There are probably so many friendly members who go unnoticed and probably feel a little lonely. A perfect example is someone with not alot of rep, posts, etc. I really hate it when people are judged on that kind of stuff.
:(

Great thread! Rep! :thumbup:

mom w charm09-20-2009 10:45 PM

Great reminders We all should be treated equal & not judge People for any silly reasons like reps or post count, Feeling lonely & left out isnt a good feeling at all. Thanks for the reminder !!

Webkinz_Lovers09-20-2009 10:51 PM

Nothing is worse than being ignored. It does not matter what your age is, if someone responds to all the posts before yours and all the ones after but not yours...it hurts. It makes you feel insignificant and unworthy. Whether there a one thread or a dozen, the reminder is a good one. No one should ever feel like that.

yazkitty09-21-2009 01:22 AM

What a great reminder! Lucky for me (but maybe not for others) if I don't get answered...I will just keep asking until somebody does! Hahaha! But in all seriousness, if anything, I try to reach out to people who have less posts and things like that. Usually they are the newest members and probably aren't sure how everything works. The only way they can learn is from people who have been on here a while.

Luckily, everyone I have come in contact with has been amazingly nice. It's too bad there are people out there that ignore others.

This thread was a very good thing to point out. Good job Rainshadow4!:thumbup::):bc:

Dixiecup09-21-2009 06:11 AM

Webkinz Insider is for everyone :):)