Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Inapropriate Pop-Ups.... Very Important

Wow, I bet that is disturbing..... Was it something about like murder, or cussing, or what?
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #32
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

I haven't had a problem with pop-ups at all. I have two pop up blockers running at the same time, though. One is from google, the other is from Goodsearch.

---------- abbythegrey added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MaggieGirl789
Wow, I bet that is disturbing..... Was it something about like murder, or cussing, or what?
It shouldn't matter. It someone considers it disturbing, it shouldn't be here.

But it was most likely something you'd find on an "adults-only" website.

Last edited by abbythegrey; 11-30-2008 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #33

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Yea, I bet. I haven't seen it at all, and I have no popup blocking systym. I just wanted to know what it was, an with everyone talking about it. I would like to try to help...
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #34
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

it is reallly save for me!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:14 PM   #35
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Thsi also happens to me. I use 2 computers, though, and it only happens on one of them. Strange....and yes, they are pretty disturbing, young kids shouldn't see...
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #36
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

aww thats too bad if i see it i will be sure to pm an administrator w/ the link.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 11:56 PM   #37
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Webkinz Insider does not have any pop ups or pop unders. There was a brief time where we did have pop unders, but those were so problematic, that we got rid of them. If you are currently getting any pop ups or pop unders, I strongly suggest that you run a virus/spyware check on your system. Although the ads may pop up when you are on WI, they are not coming from WI. Odds are that you have something attached to your system that is causing the ads to show up as you surf the net.

--FIA
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #38
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If any of you ever see an advertisement you feel is not appropriate for Webkinz Insider, please PM a member of the staff. A couple of times a month, a new batch of ads gets loaded into the system. Although WI is signed up for "family friendly" ads, sometimes a couple get through that just don't belong. Justin has to go in and block those one URL at a time. The sooner we find out about them, the sooner we can block them.

--FIA
FIA is offline Female
Closed