Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #61
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Important Reminder: WI Members with special needs.

Thanks everyone.. I hope this helps.
pounder is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver198
Pounder, that is very nice that you have posted this. My friend, Aiorna, is deaf and I bet she really appreciates this great thread. It is very hard to imagine being deaf or autistic, and everyone without those disabilities need to appreciate the fact that they are lucky. Rep to you because you really deserve it Pounder. This needs to be remembered by everyone. Great job!

Sincerely,
Tayler
HA! That ME! I like thread very nice say considerate for all! We all some challenge just different. Only few here say thing before think or maybe not understand. Most very helpful, friendly and kind people here WI. Sometime I not like some say "use proper grammar"....sorry I try my best and you need accept. Other say "hey you great and happy you here". So I try post be help to other and if not understand my bad write I do my best for clear meaning. But no one ever say to me: you so bad write you should no post this thread. Opposite say: Wow you do good post. Thank you inform us or thank you for pic. I like that. Ok...type too much. bye
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #63
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Good point Pounder!
I've seen people in the DCT, and the member was new, and everyone was yelling at her because they said she was doing something wrong, but she didn't know because it was her first day on WI.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #64
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Everyone should be treated equally and with courtesy.

I see several references to "yelling" at members who don't understand, are slow, or for some other reason. I'd like to point out that YELLING (writing in All Caps) is against the Rules, never acceptable, and should be flagged. I don't care what the other person did (the mods will deal with it). Do not yell, remain polite, and if there is a problem, flag it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #65
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

Great thread pounder! it reminds us all that we are all equal, and just because somebody has special needs doesnt mean that they have to be discriminated from activities and be yelled at, after all they cant help it and they do try their best when theyre typing something, posting something,etc. we also have to remember that they are people too, with feelings like ours. 5 stars and rep for you!
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:46 AM   #66
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I agree

Everyone should be equal.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #67
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Aiorna
HA! That ME! I like thread very nice say considerate for all! We all some challenge just different. Only few here say thing before think or maybe not understand. Most very helpful, friendly and kind people here WI. Sometime I not like some say "use proper grammar"....sorry I try my best and you need accept. Other say "hey you great and happy you here". So I try post be help to other and if not understand my bad write I do my best for clear meaning. But no one ever say to me: you so bad write you should no post this thread. Opposite say: Wow you do good post. Thank you inform us or thank you for pic. I like that. Ok...type too much. bye
It sure is you!

I understand what you are saying, it's not hard for me.. I think you write just fine.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #68
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

Thanks everyone!
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #69
WhiteTerrierFan

Great point made here! You're right, there are a lot of people here who have disabilities and ones that do not have English as a first language so it is important to be patient and have an open-mind about these types of things. Wonderful thread you made! (:
Old 07-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #70
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Great point made here! You're right, there are a lot of people here who have disabilities and ones that do not have English as a first language so it is important to be patient and have an open-mind about these types of things. Wonderful thread you made! (:
Yes, you're right.

Thanks.
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, code wowewe, cookiecrumbles!, hurricanes, nice thread! am, pounder, reminder, sana :}, special needs, very nice of you!