Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #41
ebaday

Default Re: Important Reminder: WI Members with special needs.

Absolutely positively true! Also no one should be yelling at anyone. It is just plain rude! Take a breath, count to ten, and re type what you are going to say. Thank you Pounder!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 05:43 PM   #42
Let It Roll.
Webkinz :)

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Wow, this is an awesome thread, pounder. a fantastic reminder. Not only that, but we also need to remember that we don't know what things the people we know on here are being faced with. Whether it's the loss of a loved one, stress, depression, etc etc etc, we need to be kind to every person we see(everywhere, not only on WI) because we have no idea what all that person is going through.
I know when I hear bad news, or have had a bad day, I want to get on WI and find postive and encouraging posts; not arguements, or complaints.
Anyways, this is a great thread, pounder! We need people like you who can remind us of these important things!
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #43
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Thanks everyone.

I hope people look at this thread.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #44
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This was a wonderful thread and might I also add that some people are technologically challenged, like myself, so I don't understand a lot of the computer lingo and how to do a lot of things with the computer, other than type. I am slowly learning though thanks to so many helpful people here on WI, but I have also had people belittle me and act nasty towards me because I ask what something means or how to do something. Thanks for bringing to everyone's attention to be a little more patient with others,since we really know nothing about the other person.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #45
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for posting this excellent reminder.
Excellent thread!
Thanks for thinking of all the members and guests who enjoy visiting the "insider."

Rated 5-stars and repped .
CREDD is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #46
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
This was a wonderful thread and might I also add that some people are technologically challenged, like myself, so I don't understand a lot of the computer lingo and how to do a lot of things with the computer, other than type. I am slowly learning though thanks to so many helpful people here on WI, but I have also had people belittle me and act nasty towards me because I ask what something means or how to do something. Thanks for bringing to everyone's attention to be a little more patient with others,since we really know nothing about the other person.
That's right.

Thanks for pointing that out.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #47
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by CREDD
Thank you for posting this excellent reminder.
Excellent thread!
Thanks for thinking of all the members and guests who enjoy visiting the "insider."

Rated 5-stars and repped .
Thanks, I hope this help.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #48

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

What a great thread!

It's also important to respond with a understanding heart. One positive responce could influence a life for the good.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #49

gracieb will become famous soon enough

This is a great thread i am special needs and i try very hard to fit with everyone else, and it makes me so happy when everyone can be understanding
gracieb is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #50
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

Thanks, I hope this helps.
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, code wowewe, cookiecrumbles!, hurricanes, nice thread! am, pounder, reminder, sana :}, special needs, very nice of you!