Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:06 PM   #11

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Default Re: This is important, please read

rep ad five stars, since i totally agree.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i agree. i mean i love twilight. but no one should get attacked for not liking something
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I agree. Id never seen it, nor I do
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #14
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I agree.
They only thing I do not like is when it is a Twilight related thread.
Then someone comes and says "I do not like Twilight."
Well then, why are you even looking at the thread?
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #15
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I LOVE twilight... but I cannot stand the Jonas Brothers.. which is probably the same as hating Twilight since their so popular and I'm not a fan of them at all.
Livi is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by monkey08
Ever since Twilight has come out, there has been a ton of fans, which I have no problem with. The problem is there are some non twilight fans like me, who are getting attacked for not liking twilight or saying that its not our favorite movie or book or whatever. The thing is, its perfectly ok to like what you want to like, but its not ok to offend other people like that.

This is really getting to me so I am sorry I had to vent

Monkey08
I agree! I'm a Twilight addict but I don't care if somebody say's they don't like Twilight. I'll just be like "That's your opinion! " I only get bugged by it when people start making fun of it,then I would report the post.
Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #17
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

This is kind of odd. . .

I've never seen an instance where one has been attacked for their [dis]like of Twilight.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I'm a fan, but I'm tired of all of the fans, who are all about Twilight.
The should let you say what you think, I don't care if someone does, or doesn't like it, it's their opinion.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #19
monkey08

venom7878 im also talking about fans saying how can you not like it blah blah blah that sort which gets very annoying. Thanks for posting everyone
Old 04-18-2009, 05:20 AM   #20
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I see your point...
I don't attack anyone for not liking Warriors.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed