Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Important info!! Make sure you know this.

Ok, I was just advised of something and I figured since I didnt know there may be others that do not know, so I wanted to help make sure everyone knew so we can be safe and follow the rules.

on your profile where it says :

"Profile pictures are small pictures of yourself, which are displayed within your user profile."

You cannot post a pic of yourself on your profile. I inadvertently had one up and got reported, and I surely didnt mean to break the rules, so please make sure you do not post a pic of yourself on your profile.

I also suggested that maybe it should be rephrased so that it isnt misleading.

Thanks

and again Gingerly, I apologize!

Ps Thanks to the person who reported me, I am glad to know so I could correct it!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: Important info!!

Great thread! I saw someone say that they were reporting someone....
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by pianolover
Great thread! I saw someone say that they were reporting someone....
thanks!

I just want to make sure everyone knows so no one else gets reported and we are all safe!

I totally dont mind following the rules, and like I told the person that reported me, they could have just given me a friendly heads up and I would have gladly corrected it, I just didnt know.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
thanks!

I just want to make sure everyone knows so no one else gets reported and we are all safe!

I totally dont mind following the rules, and like I told the person that reported me, they could have just given me a friendly heads up and I would have gladly corrected it, I just didnt know.

I know the person that did that! I thought about saying something, but I figured it was fine.
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Important info!! Make sure you know this.

Melissa, i really appreciate the way that you phrased this post. it's sometimes hard to get flagged, but it really is meant to be helpful and to keep everyone safe. it's nice to see that rather than getting defensive you are being proactive in helping other people too.

thank you!!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
icked Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
Melissa, i really appreciate the way that you phrased this post. it's sometimes hard to get flagged, but it really is meant to be helpful and to keep everyone safe. it's nice to see that rather than getting defensive you are being proactive in helping other people too.

thank you!!
Thank you very much Sn0wwhite, that means a lot to me
Old 10-23-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great thread! I see LOTS Of Profile pics that have been reported for, Pictures of Themselves!!
princessgames is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
icked Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by princessgames
Great thread! I see LOTS Of Profile pics that have been reported for, Pictures of Themselves!!
thank you for replying, I really appreciate it! I completely had no idea so Im guessing others dont either.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for pointing this out!Rep point.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #10
babyface9701 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't know, thanks for posting.
Closed