Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Important info!! Make sure you know this. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/important-info-make-sure-you-know-413338/)

Melissa3006710-23-2008 01:21 PM

Important info!! Make sure you know this.

Ok, I was just advised of something and I figured since I didnt know there may be others that do not know, so I wanted to help make sure everyone knew so we can be safe and follow the rules.

on your profile where it says :

"Profile pictures are small pictures of yourself, which are displayed within your user profile."

You cannot post a pic of yourself on your profile. I inadvertently had one up and got reported, and I surely didnt mean to break the rules, so please make sure you do not post a pic of yourself on your profile.

I also suggested that maybe it should be rephrased so that it isnt misleading.

Thanks

and again Gingerly, I apologize!

Ps Thanks to the person who reported me, I am glad to know so I could correct it!:thumbup:

pianolover10-23-2008 01:25 PM

Re: Important info!!

Great thread! I saw someone say that they were reporting someone....

Melissa3006710-23-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pianolover (Post 11178210)
Great thread! I saw someone say that they were reporting someone....

thanks!

I just want to make sure everyone knows so no one else gets reported and we are all safe!

I totally dont mind following the rules, and like I told the person that reported me, they could have just given me a friendly heads up and I would have gladly corrected it, I just didnt know.

:thumbup:

pianolover10-23-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa30067 (Post 11178282)
thanks!

I just want to make sure everyone knows so no one else gets reported and we are all safe!

I totally dont mind following the rules, and like I told the person that reported me, they could have just given me a friendly heads up and I would have gladly corrected it, I just didnt know.

:thumbup:

I know the person that did that! I thought about saying something, but I figured it was fine.

sn0wwhite10-23-2008 01:50 PM

Re: Important info!! Make sure you know this.

Melissa, i really appreciate the way that you phrased this post. it's sometimes hard to get flagged, but it really is meant to be helpful and to keep everyone safe. it's nice to see that rather than getting defensive you are being proactive in helping other people too.

thank you!!

Melissa3006710-23-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sn0wwhite (Post 11178458)
Melissa, i really appreciate the way that you phrased this post. it's sometimes hard to get flagged, but it really is meant to be helpful and to keep everyone safe. it's nice to see that rather than getting defensive you are being proactive in helping other people too.

thank you!!

Thank you very much Sn0wwhite, that means a lot to me :) :thumbup:

princessgames10-23-2008 02:47 PM

Great thread! I see LOTS Of Profile pics that have been reported for, Pictures of Themselves!!

Melissa3006710-23-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessgames (Post 11179242)
Great thread! I see LOTS Of Profile pics that have been reported for, Pictures of Themselves!!

thank you for replying, I really appreciate it! I completely had no idea so Im guessing others dont either. :)

sweetnspicy10-23-2008 03:48 PM

Thanks for pointing this out!Rep point.

babyface970110-25-2008 06:01 PM

I didn't know, thanks for posting.