Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 06:11 AM   #1
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Question I'm wondering.....

I'm wondering if those of you who have more than 10, 20, 30, 40 Webkinz pets have them on the same account? Or do you have some separate accounts?
Thanks.

quellie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 06:16 AM   #2
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I'm wondering.....

I have 17 webkinz all on one account.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:25 AM   #3
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

i have 3 accounts for my 35 webkinz 2o on 1 does not work so that is how i learned 13 on 1 its okay and then 2 0n 1
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 06:32 AM   #4
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your replies. I was wondering about that. Between the dock being loaded with just two and the number of rooms I've accumulated, I thought that after 10 probably another account would be better. Thanks for your input!

quellie is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 07:06 AM   #5
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

We have 122 webkinz living in 85 rooms, all on one account, with no problem. We do try to limit our dock to 100 items at any one time, however (often fail there though).
valleygram is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 07:08 AM   #6

dancingkenzhssofd12 is on a distinguished road

yea i have 1 account for my 54 webkinz

hope that helped
Old 10-27-2007, 08:09 AM   #7
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I've got 31 right now, and more to adopt...all on one account. I've got plenty of storage items for food and clothes, so I keep my dock pretty low. For me it would be too hard to handle more accounts...making money for all of them and everything!
Old 10-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #8
C0mput3r
Gift Guru

C0mput3r is on a distinguished road

Well getting all Webkinz on one acc is smarter because the first 10 adoption on a account get you 2500 KC, a Medium Room, Welcome Balloon, Exculse, and PSI item but for adoptions after the 10th you get Super bed every 5th adoption after that, 3500KC, Welcome Balloon, PSI, Excluse and Roll of the Dice (for KC and Exclusive).
Old 10-27-2007, 08:47 AM   #9
Happy 2008!
Gift Guru

party planner will become famous soon enough

yeah.....I have 41 on the same account!!
Old 10-27-2007, 08:48 AM   #10
kirbyair1000

kirbyair1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have ONE webkinz all in one account
Closed