Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 08:49 AM   #1
Gifted

skatesformula4 is on a distinguished road

Default im so mad right now can someone help

o so yesterday i goy 10 tc packs and i went to activate them we got through 5 of the cards but then i messed up to much and now its locked for a day so i figureed no big deal so i put the cards on my desk and went to bed i woke up to my mom yeling at my brother...apparently he mixed all the old feature codes in with the new and i bought 27 packs over time so now im really mad and i dont know if i should type the rest in and have the possibility of getting my account locked or if i should just forget about it and hope the codes were nothing good. can anyone help me make a decision
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 08:51 AM   #2
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: im so mad right now can someone help

goodness! I am so sorry that happened! I really don't know what to tell you other than I wouldn't risk it.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:52 AM   #3
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Just type in a few at a time. It may take you a week to get them all in but it will be worth it. Also, once you put the codes in, put a check mark on the card so you won't try to put it in again. Once the code is used, the card is not good anymore so it doesn't matter if you use a big marker!!
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 08:55 AM   #4
B1ND1

I don't think that your account will be closed down just because of all of that...it will just say this feature code has allready been used, or that it doesn't exist. I'd go ahead and put em' on there.

Hope I helped!

♥Bindi11
Old 10-28-2007, 08:57 AM   #5
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

We always write on the card what we got just for the fun of keeping track, and place a check next to the virtual code so that we know it was entered. I would definately try entering the codes, you may be missing out on some good stuff! Like mom&corey said, just do a few at a time. Even if it does take a while, at least they won't all be wasted.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 08:58 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

cheeky kathy is on a distinguished road

omg i am so sorry to hear that! feel better!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #7
Gifted

skatesformula4 is on a distinguished road

thanks for your help i know some of them are used because they have juice stains on them....my fault and i will do 3 cards a day and check um thanks!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:13 AM   #8
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

I would say e-mail Ganz and if they don't respond before Wed. you could just try about three feature codes a day. Because if one doesn't work on the card the rest won't, so it will take about about 9 days but you most likely wouldn't get in trouble. Also, use side accounts. On your brothers type in a few also. If something is activated just send it to you and play Quizzy's to pay for the shipping. Or, for him mixing them together maybe he'll just pay himself. I hope this helps!
~Animalzrock
Old 10-28-2007, 09:57 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I got some of mine mixed up once, and just put a couple a day on until I found the right ones. Check off the ones you have entered when you enter them, that way this won't happen again.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:00 AM   #10
Libbgirl37
Gifted
Libbgirl37 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you guys are right
Closed