Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: I'm not sure if this is possible, but It would be a nice Feature.

This sounds interesting, but the mods/admins have to see what you're saying... which means there'll be a lot of programming and such for that. It sounds good though
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

This would be awesome, but I don't think chat like this would be... MODeratable. Still, great idea, thanks for the thread!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Thanks guys for commenting!
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Of course you can do that, I do it all the time. Just open two windows.
LOL, I know you can do that, but what I mean is Chatting & doing something else like replying to a thread..kind of like two things at once w/o leaving the page!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #14
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Thanks guys for commenting!

LOL, I know you can do that, but what I mean is Chatting & doing something else like replying to a thread..kind of like two things at once w/o leaving the page!
Yea... That's what we're talking about. 2 side by side windows...

In any case I believe WI staff said that WI is not a chat room...
Old 02-20-2010, 12:56 AM   #15
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Like on Gmail! Sort of...

I think that would be really cool! But I think there are too many things on WI that would have to be changed for that to be put into effect. That would be SO nice though!

Great idea buddy!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #16
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

That'd be awesome, but just do as Webberlily does!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #17

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

That'd be cool, but like everyone else said, I have no clue how that would work out.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #18

krazyrayray is a name known to allkrazyrayray is a name known to allkrazyrayray is a name known to all

I would LOVE it if this is possible.
krazyrayray is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
luv14webkinz

nice idea! i would definitely use that. but, if this isn't possible, you could always open up a new tab/window, and that might work. but still, that is a great suggestion, because if you hadn't brought this up, i wouldn't have thought of opening a new tab or window! also, this would come in handy if you go to the DCT a lot, LOL
Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #20
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Cool idea - I think there's been a couple other threads like this in the past, but it would make a cool feature. Only, it'd be unsafe because Mods/Admins would need to review your message before it's sent, since it might have personal information. But, great idea.
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Closed