Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Alexandria is on a distinguished road

Question I'm new and I need help!

So I've just joined this site because my mom said she likes it and it is a lot of fun, but i am so confused and I don't even know where to begin to get started. Can anyone be oh so kind as to lend me a hand and help me out? It would be very much appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: I'm new and I need help!

yes sure hi im baby252 go and look under the black bear and black cat that should help u out ill check back and see how your doing
Old 09-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #3
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Webkinz Insider! Your mom is really right, it's a lot of fun! Take the Advice that baby252 gave you and you'll be fine! Have fun!
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Wait where is the black bear and the black cat?
Old 09-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #5
smartEpantz
Gifted

smartEpantz is on a distinguished road

Hi! Welcome! WI is a lot of fun. If you aver need help, feel free to pm me!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #6
limesrgreen
Webkinz :)

pokadots16 is on a distinguished road

heyy welcome to WI! youll lov it!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #7
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Hi, Welcome to WI! To get started, check out the FAQ at the top of the page, under the black bear in the banner. It answers very frequently asked questions. A great thing to know once you have 10 posts, you will be concidered a "webkinz" and have the ability to PM (private message) [to do so click the persons name, choose send private message] Feel free to send me a pm if you ever need help... also, there is a trading section on WI that you can access. Visit this thread I made, if you have further questions concerning trading : http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9.html?t=73709

A great way to learn is observing. Have fun!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Great advice kinz09! Also remember that you can learn alot by just reading posts. Spend time looking at threads and seeing what people do. It is a good way to learn by example (sometimes what NOT to do - lol). Have fun!
smitchell is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Okay so from what I am understanding tell me if i'm wrong, but in order to be in the gift exchange i have to have 50 posts and then tell them i've read all the rules correct? And what is a gift guru?
Old 09-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #10
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Alexandria
Okay so from what I am understanding tell me if i'm wrong, but in order to be in the gift exchange i have to have 50 posts and then tell them i've read all the rules correct? And what is a gift guru?
Slowly re-read my thread.

To become gifted, you must have 50 non fluff posts {meaning meaningless, random posts) and been here for at least two weeks. Then, sign the thread called the gift exchange, and be patient. You will then receive a pm from Justin saying you have been accepted and a new thread called the gift exchange shall appear.
Closed