| 10-10-2007, 04:39 PM || #2 |
Join Date: Jun 2007
| | Re: I'm new here - I have some questions!
1. Then bold posts are posts that people have recently posted on
Originally Posted by heronbythesea
I'm pretty new here to Webkinz Insider - which is awesome by the way! Here are some questions I've come up with - and I've tried searching the site to find the answers, and so far, I haven't found them. I could be overlooking them.
1. Why are some of the posts bold and others are not?
2. What does it mean if a post says "Moved:" in front of it?
3. What is the difference between a post and a thread?
4. Is my signature ok? I don't want to break any rules - but I thought people might want to know about my site, especially since you can win some things on there. Is it ok to post it with my signature?
2. If a thread says "moved" it was posted in the wrong section and a mod moved it
3. A thread is what you just made, and it begins a new topic, while a post is what other people comment. (this is a post)
4. Your sig is fine!
Hope I cleared some things up! =]
| || |