Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default "I'm ignored" to try and get more attention

Hey everyone. I've been seeing a lot of posts like this lately, and possibly people have been doing it for reasons other than this, but I don't think it should be allowed.
I've seen a few members just today making threads/posts saying they are ignored on WI, no one posts on your thread, etc. I think that some people could use this as a sympathy tactic just to boost their thread/profile views and posts. I think it gets old after a while, but maybe it's just me. So please, if at all possible, try to refrain from doing this
crazysince95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: "I'm ignored" to try and get more attention

I agree with you, WI isn't even about popularity, it's about having fun with other Webkinz fans. Rep for you.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Yes, I get what you mean. This place is for fun, not popularity. You shouldn't be so caught up in being popular that you forget the real reason WI is here.
Reppers!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

If someone is acting like they are ignored, go to their profile and talk to them. Nobody is ignored on the forum. Recommend them to the Friends Wanted section. Be their friend. Be their mentor. Just be there for them.
It may seem that they want attention, which sometimes is the case, but sometimes they may be going through a tough time in life, and feel like they need friends.
Take in the feelings of everyone and consider that.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I totally agree. If you want to become popular, you should make helpful posts, not beg for it. (:
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

Rep for you! This is a very good point.
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #7

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Most threads like that is just because no one is replying to posts/threads, it doesnt always mean they want too be known your something.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you.
You can't just magically become famous/popular in a few posts.
You have to earn it. Work for it. Make real,helpful posts. Earn respect. Earn trust.
This is something new members need to learn. :/
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
Ooh, Bekah eats

Maggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
I agree with you, WI isn't even about popularity, it's about having fun with other Webkinz fans. Rep for you.
Exactly what I was gonna say.
Maggers101 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I agree.
If you really want friends, then they should go make a thread in the Friends Wanted section.

Otherwise those threads are basically for people who want attention.
(:

JMO, please don't bash on me!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes