Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

iheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of light

Default I'M ABOUT TO CRY!!!

Oh my gosh, I'm about to cry!!! You see, the other day I ordered the webkinz frog online, because all of the stores were out. So tonight, I get my frog and I'm soooooo excited! I log onto webkinz to log it on, AND THE CODE DOESN'T WORK!!! I try it so many times, that I'm not alowed to try again till tommorow. I emailed ganz, but it will be 3-5 business days before I know if my foggy's code will work. I THINK I'LL DIE IF I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
valej

Default Re: I'M ABOUT TO CRY!!!

Oh, thats horrible! Take a breather, and wait. Try again tomorrow, and hopefully they will help you!
Old 10-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

oh gosh! i'm so sorry to hear that. i hope help comes faster for you!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #4
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

Oh!!! I'm SO sorry! that stinks!!! when I put my frog on it siad I didn't have one so i logged out and it came back... LOL. Sorry 'bout you!!!!!
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #5
Mikki

Exclamation Re: I'M ABOUT TO CRY!!!

View Post Originally Posted by iheart2tumble
Oh my gosh, I'm about to cry!!! You see, the other day I ordered the webkinz frog online, because all of the stores were out. So tonight, I get my frog and I'm soooooo excited! I log onto webkinz to log it on, AND THE CODE DOESN'T WORK!!! I try it so many times, that I'm not alowed to try again till tommorow. I emailed ganz, but it will be 3-5 business days before I know if my foggy's code will work. I THINK I'LL DIE IF I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG!!
Awwwwwww. Webkinz will take care of it. It's just too bad it's a week-end and a possible Ganz holiday on Monday.

I adopted a frog and got the message that the code had been used. The answer I got was that a lot of frogs were shipped with mis-printed tags. I got a new code the day after contacting them but as I said, Monday most likely is going to be a Ganz holiday.

Good luck and just hang in there until the long week-end is over.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:05 PM   #6
I luff Lauren ♥
Gift Guru

iheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of lightiheart2tumble is a glorious beacon of light

thnx everybody. at least i know i'm not the only one who has had trouble adopting the frog!
Old 10-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #7
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

You think you're upset my best friend just died in a car accident! she and her mom were hit by a ***** driver and the *****ie survived and she didn't!!!!! So you know webkinz can't really stand up to what i'm about to go through the next couple months now i'm crying right now and your crying over webkinz? gosh
soccerluver101
Old 10-06-2007, 10:08 PM   #8
Gifted

pirates19 will become famous soon enough

awwwwwww i am so sorry i hope it works
Old 10-06-2007, 10:09 PM   #9
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

im so srry.hope it works then.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:29 AM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

hi! don't wait for an email! call them! 886-WEBKINZ. M-F 9am-5pm KT.

you wont get a real person, you'll get a machine. i think if you hit ZERO you'll get the general mailbox. good luck.
RedBear is offline Female
Closed