Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default If you're going to apply to be a GT...........

I suggest that WI members actually read what the requirements are before applying to become a gift trainee. I do understand that people try but don't get accepted, but if you apply and don't read the rules, or have never posted in the required sections, maybe you shouldn't apply. It makes a lot of extra work for the staff.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
luv14webkinz

Default Re: If you're going to apply to be a GT...........

i agree! i never got accepted, but i can see that some posts people don't even read it! even if i do go back 2 weeks later i re-read it!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
i agree! i never got accepted, but i can see that some posts people don't even read it! even if i do go back 2 weeks later i re-read it!
Thanks for agreeing
Old 01-20-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Well, unfortunately, there is no way to make the people physically read them. If they do read it, it's awesome, but if they dont, there is no way to enforce it.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 01-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I agree. And Canesfan does have a really good point.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 11:56 PM   #6
Zebras Я My Lifee(:
Webkinz :)

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

This is a good point. Especially if you have never applied before, you should read the rules. But, there is no way to force it- members should just know that there word is closely trusted when posting on the GT thread. (:
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

A little education can also go a long way. I have always tried to follow the rules but have at times misinterpreted the intent of the rules.

Rather than just accepting or rejecting an applicant, perhaps providing feedback as to the reason for non acceptance would help close the loop (e.g. You were not accepted at this time becauce ... Please review section ... If you have any questions please request clarification).

Wiith the number of members who might not even have english as thier first language some applicants many simply have misunderstood the requirements and expectations.

A suqsequent review of the reasons for rejections combined with the requests for clarification from those who have been turned down would allow WI staff to idenfity those sections of the requirements which need to be further clarified.
JustDad is offline Male
Old 01-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #8
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. There should definitely be some reading happening if you're even bothering applying.
View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Well, unfortunately, there is no way to make the people physically read them. If they do read it, it's awesome, but if they dont, there is no way to enforce it.
Mind control.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I agree I have seen some People apply & they have only posted 19 posts so they couldnt possibly have 50 "non fluff" posts . They should read the rules first . But reading the ruled doesnt mean you will be accepted but I agree .
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for posting this reminder, lovemywebbies. It is nice to know we have others looking out for us. If anyone is ever in doubt as to what the requirements are, they can check out the link I have here to Moderator, Gingerly's AWESOME Thread about how to make Good Posts to become Gifted
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed