Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default If you were Justin, owner of WI, what would you do with WI?

I was reading a thread by a past member, who, unfortunately, hasn't been on WI in a long time. It was a thread explaining they worked for Ganz/Webkinz, and were asking members what they would do if they worked for Ganz.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -

SO MY QUESTION IS:
What would you do if you were the owner of WI, Justin?
* Please remember to keep them appropriate

If I was Justin, I would:
  • Make Super Cool Spinnies just for the Mods/Admins that bounced!
  • Let any member make banners for WI, and let creativity shine. :]
  • Have a contest where the goal is to try and thank every Staff Member know they care each day.
So what are your dreams?
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 07:12 AM   #2

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: If you were Justin, owner of WI, what would you do with WI?

If I was Justin, I would make more badges for members (Admin/Mod/Etc.) such as the WI Member Appreciation Badge. I would also make the National Bacon Day, when everyone gets a bacon badge.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

ummm. i would leave it the same.
i cant think of anything now. im too tired. ill come back to this thread
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I really don't know let see. If i was Justin what would i do with WI i would make badges for all the members staff Etc. Also when staff appercation week approachs were going to have a celebration for from the second week of june till staff appercation day
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hmm...If I were Justin, I would take a vacation once in a while
He works very hard on three insider sites plus the Twitter and a couple of other places.
I think he has his hands quite full, to be honest
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-20-2011, 08:32 AM   #6
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hmm...If I were Justin, I would take a vacation once in a while
He works very hard on three insider sites plus the Twitter and a couple of other places.
I think he has his hands quite full, to be honest
What three insiders does he do besides this one? Anyways, if I was Justin, I would make a badge for those with 100,000+ posts on the forum.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #7
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by spiderman8880
What three insiders does he do besides this one? Anyways, if I was Justin, I would make a badge for those with 100,000+ posts on the forum.
In addition to this site, there is also bearvilleinsider.com, freerealmsinsider.com and clubpenguininsiders.com! There are insiders all over the place.

Great thread idea by the way! I'm interested to see the suggestions.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting everyone! I agree Dixie, he does work very hard, and his work pays off.
Thanks Wendy, I am excited too.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #9
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

If I were Justin, I wouldn't change a thing, I would fix the log out button at the top of the forum, And I liked the Idea of a Bacon Badge, I like Webkinz Insider just like it is.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 06-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

If I were Justin, I would pat myself on the back for having so much energy for a guy who's a hundred years old! Bless his heart!
lol (jk) But seriously, I've been trying to think of something to make it better, and it's hard! It's really amazing the way it's all set up and run. I might try to set another date and time to set a record. it's SO fun to see so many names at the bottom of the page, and watch the numbers go up, and be a part of WI history!

Thank you Justin and Wendy for this awesome site!!
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, jellydonut!, permmonkey was here, purriceless, signature webkinz!, small was here :], spidey was here, undercover justin, wi!, you are beautiful!