Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 09:15 AM   #201
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Default Re: If you view it, try to post in it

Yeah..I don't like it when I bring back a memorey or write a story here on WI and....600 people veiw it and like 2 or 3 people post on it...I some times feel that I would rather have a rude comment then NONE..LOL great thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #202
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

thanks for posting!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 AM   #203

cocopebbles will become famous soon enough

I completly understand, if you don't like it you don't have to post but I mean stickys have 2 thousand at least veiw but only like 100 people post!!
cocopebbles is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #204
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I've seen several threads along these lines and I feel that it is time to post in defense of those of us who disagree. First, there is nothing "unfair" (OP's word, not mine) about not posting on a thread. If you want fair, you would need to post on every open thread and that is just unreasonable. It isn't a matter of fairness at all when I don't post, which brings me to my second point. If I don't have something nice or neutral to say, then I generally will not say it. I see no point in being negative, so that makes me "unfair" because I don't comment?
My final point is...fluff. I am not a big believer in the use of "fluff posts", which are posts that don't contribute to the conversation. Praise for a story/poem/etc seems to usually be fluff (in my opinion) that could easily be fleshed out to make a good post. For example, on this thread instead of saying "I disagree" and letting it go at that, I have written why I disagree. I realize that will invite people to disagree with me, but that is the essence of a conversation, a give and take of opinions between two or more people.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #205
webkinz_forever

I'm going to voice my opinion on yet another of these threads..
I think that posts are about the content. They are not about saying "Good" or "OK (tenletterrule)" or "I agree". They are for voicing your opinion. Giving constructive criticism. Helping people. Contributing to the discussion. If you just post a sentence, are you really helping the person who made the thread? Not really. Yes, you're getting another post. More WI bucks. But you're not really helping anyone, are you?

Another thing is that you really need to take into consideration that some people do not like to sift through "fluff" threads. If you want to read one sentence posts, you go to the DCT. If you want to read posts which have a thought out reply, you should be going to the other forums. I will see posts like "Great rooms!" on the houses forum, and I think this is great, as it makes someone happy I, however, don't really agree when you post on every thread that you view, leaving a trail of "yeah, I guess you're right"s and "IDK good luck anyway"s after you.

If you don't have something constuctive to say, don't say anthing.
That's what I go by, and I think it's what we all should go by.

W_f
Old 05-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #206
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 05-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #207
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

This annoys me greatly... I have a stickied thread with over 1,000 views, but it only has about 40 posts, and it's updated all the time.. But then again if you have nothing to say other than 'I don't know' or 'This is a bad idea' please don't post, it's seems a bit mean. But maybe that's just me :/
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #208
huffs

Thanks for posting.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 05-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #209

Gummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
You what I personally find UNFAIR?

This....

Let's say it says the thread has like 43 views,but no replies,how do you think that person feels?Bad.

What you do is, if you have enough time, your best to reply, if it's someone yelling and getting mad, then I understadn why you won't post, but if it's a story or something, well, if your not in the mood to read it, at least say something like "Good luck on your story!" or even simply "Wow!Awesome story!" that person will feel GREAT!

So when your viewing a thread, try your best to reply.
I totally agree with this I have many threads up with alot of views but barley any posts and it makes me feel bad and sorta makes me wanna quit this form I wish some people would post on my threads

I know how it feels, having a story with like 40 views and just you who posted, makes me feel icky.

BUT,if it's a thread that says something like: "PLZ HELP!!"and it says like "How do you do THIS:"and you don't know the answer,I know how bad you can feel saying "I don't know."at stuff like that,you have a good reason NOT to reply.

Hope you understood my point!

~Mia Hardy
Oops sorry mi post is the part in there that isn't bold

Last edited by Gummy bearz; 05-18-2009 at 04:39 PM..
Gummy bearz is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #210
huffs

That's fine,thanks for posting!
Miafire is offline Male
Closed

Tags
great htread!, i love this!, w_f disagrees, you are so right!