Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #191
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: If you view it, try to post in it

Thanks for posting.
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #192
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Exclamation Re: If you view it, try to post in it

Oh rly!

It is true people do that to REALLY good threads. And it's just plain old evil!

But the whole if you don't know the answer don't reply with "I don't know" Becasue

it's a really big let down.

Live,Laugh,Play Webkinz (I got ze brains......) Doh!

dod59 :husky:
Old 05-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #193
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting...?xD
Miafire is offline Male
Old 05-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #194
kaylaspot1996

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
You what I personally find UNFAIR?

This....

Let's say it says the thread has like 43 views,but no replies,how do you think that person feels?Bad.

What you do is, if you have enough time, your best to reply, if it's someone yelling and getting mad, then I understadn why you won't post, but if it's a story or something, well, if your not in the mood to read it, at least say something like "Good luck on your story!" or even simply "Wow!Awesome story!" that person will feel GREAT!

So when your viewing a thread, try your best to reply.

I know how it feels, having a story with like 40 views and just you who posted, makes me feel icky.

BUT,if it's a thread that says something like: "PLZ HELP!!"and it says like "How do you do THIS:"and you don't know the answer,I know how bad you can feel saying "I don't know."at stuff like that,you have a good reason NOT to reply.

Hope you understood my point!

~Mia Hardy
I agree.
I have posted a variety of threads before. some for names, some for new events coming, and some just to share some funny stories. i hardly get anything at all. everytime i post a thread and check on it a week later to find no one has posted but 100 people have viewed, i feel like i did something wrong, or that no one cares to help anymore...
Old 05-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #195
huffs

Thanks for posting.=)
Miafire is offline Male
Old 05-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #196
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

i know it gets a little anyoing my story has about 70 views and only like 5 people read it for sure and they each posted once except one so it gets annoying.
catbuster is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #197
Call me Morgan!

chwey55 has much to be proud ofchwey55 has much to be proud ofchwey55 has much to be proud ofchwey55 has much to be proud of

i like that even though i might not know the answer i tell direct them to someone who can help! and i always tell leave a good comment!
chwey55 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #198
huffs

tHANKS!!!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 05-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #199
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

What about the whole, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all," thing? Sometimes I'll read a thread with an idea I don't really agree with but it's the kind of thing where posting a disagreement doesn't seem appropriate. Like if someone has an idea about how Ganz should change something it seems kind of silly for me to say, "I don't agree," because it's all just harmless speculating anyway. I don't read the stories, but what if you read one that was really bad? This isn't a literary critique site, so posting suggestions seems rude and saying, "your story was boring," is really rude and saying it was good is lying so just leaving without responding seems like the best thing to do.

Honestly, I think people posting a thread need to develop thicker skin. If you post something and you get 50 views and only 5 responses that's actually a really good ratio. There are major blogs out there that get 100,000's of hits and day and only a few dozen comments. It doesn't mean no one likes the blog-- they wouldn't keep coming back- it just means most people won't feel like they have something meaningful to add. If you get 5 out of 50 your response ratio is much higher than some of the most popular blogs on the internet! You should be proud! And, like other people said, you have no way of knowing how many of those were repeat clicks. You could choose to assume that someone liked your story so much they went back to read it several more times!

I agree that it's nice to leave a response but I also think that people posting threads need to adjust their expectations to realize that not everyone is going to reply, and adjust what they consider is a popular post.
AnotherJenn is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #200
huffs

Thanks for posting.
Miafire is offline Male
Closed

Tags
great htread!, i love this!, w_f disagrees, you are so right!