Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default If you view it, try to post in it

You know what I personally find UNFAIR sometimes?

This....

Let's say it says the thread has like 43 views,but no replies,how do you think that person feels?Bad.

What you do is, if you have enough time, your best to reply, if it's someone yelling and getting mad, then I understadn why you won't post, but if it's a story or something, well, if your not in the mood to read it, at least say something like "Good luck on your story!" or even simply "Wow!Awesome story!" that person will feel GREAT!

So when your viewing a thread, try your best to reply.

I know how it feels, having a story with like 40 views and just you who posted, makes me feel icky.

BUT,if it's a thread that says something like: "PLZ HELP!!"and it says like "How do you do THIS:"and you don't know the answer,I know how bad you can feel saying "I don't know."at stuff like that,you have a good reason NOT to reply.

I ALSO understand for many other GOOD reasons NOT to post like not enough time....etc....

Hope you understood my point!

~Mia

Last edited by Miafire; 05-18-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: If you view it, try to post in it

That is a really great point.
WI is such a friendly community, and it's because of people like you.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

awe,thanks alot sydney88!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Good idea, but don't you have two of these threads?
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
huffs

This one is a bit diffrent then the other,thsi one is about the viewing problem thingy,xD
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Good point! I always try to reply as often as I can, and others do too, but not as often as we should! REP!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
oo Hoo! Im A

ElmoGoGo has a spectacular aura about

i agree.
it makes you feel good
ElmoGoGo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #8

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

Good point. Sometimes I scroll down and see the threads who only have 1 or 0 replies, and try to view and respond....but on the bright side at least if you get a lot of views you know people are seeing your thread anywayz
Old 02-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #9
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Totally agree! great point, rep!!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #10
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
This one is a bit diffrent then the other,thsi one is about the viewing problem thingy,xD
Oh, I see. I didn't read the top carefully enough.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great htread!, i love this!, w_f disagrees, you are so right!