Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default If you are going to post something irrelevent, dont post.

I've been seeing this alot..
Yesterday i was reading a thread and it was some girl asking how to clean her room really fast, and one of the answers was "idk my mom doe that for me" and that was it..
This could easly be counte as spam, becuase
1. It doesent help any one at all
2. It's really short

Or lets say theres a thread thats like whats your favorite video game? And soneone answers "im not allowed to play video games" that doesen't do anything!

Thank for reading -mm
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Rob Patt'z Wife
Banned
froggies121 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you are going to post something irrelevent, dont post.

i dont agree because theyre just letting people know their poinion.
froggies121 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by froggies121
i dont agree because theyre just letting people know their poinion.
Yes, in that case. I really think that its fine to post what you think.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

It's not an opinion to say that you dont play video games, its an opinion to say that you hate playing video games.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I see where you're going with this-- those posts don't help at all... Like, if someone posted:

Username: aah someone help me!! my poor fishy looks sick!!
IrrelevantPerson: sorry i dont know ive never had a fish before.

b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-17-2010, 04:34 PM   #6
Rob Patt'z Wife
Banned
froggies121 will become famous soon enough

then people are saying what they do. like if somenoe said:

my mom cleans my room for me i dont clean my room. thats ok there telling them they dont deal with that problem.
PS im part avatar.
froggies121 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Your examples may seem irrelevant to you, but to me, they sound fine. People are stating that (for example) their mom cleans their room. It's perfectly fine to say your opinion on the thread
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 01-17-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

idk lol, i dunt car

Click the spoiler:
Spoiler: show
The above is an example of what I don't like. When you first saw it, did you really think it was an opinion? This is the type of post that I don't like. Needless +1ing. I agree that it's not on topic to post saying they don't do it... There is no need. It's needless fluff/spam/+1ing
Old 01-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think in the Open Mike section, it's a little different than if someone were to do that in the Somebody Help section. In Open Mike, it seems to be a little more open to people posting more conversational responses. I don't think it's necessarily spam, just someone wanting to respond in a friendly way.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #10
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I remember once someone posted and said something (well, I forgot what it was, but it was in the Somebody Help section) and then someone said "Well, I don't know" A post like "Well I don't know" doesn't help at all, but like Desty said, it's different in the Open Mike section. If you see something like this in the Somebody Help section, flag it and let a moderator or administrator decide.

Last edited by lovemywebbies; 01-17-2010 at 05:11 PM..
Closed