Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #21
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all!

If it is like one of those threads I just don't post, but if it is a thread "Do you like ___?" than I post what I think, but like your thread, I won't post.
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #22
user name: heap
Webkinz :)

heap will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all!

Oh yeah, on another site, I saw this person saying she is selling webkinz cheats, and says she will get you rare, and retired items if you give her something rare, your password, and username. Bah! I think that she is just going to cheat and steal your stuff. Some sites (of course not WI) say a lot of baloney to trick you into giving them your stuff, or your account getting closed. Never trust stuff like that.
heap is offline Male
Old 05-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #23

cheerleader4ppw is an unknown quantity at this point

i luv all of these things people are saying so coool huh......................................................oh sorry wasnt paying any attention. at all peeps luv you all not if you now somebody by the name of Mackenzie Guth give me a message and tell me your name.how many webkinz do you have?i have 48 counting wacky zingoz.he annoys my mom.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #24
#1momma is an unknown quantity at this point

What a wonderfull saying. i know i have told my children this soooooo many times before and i am proud to say they listen. i haven had a call from their principal saying they were mean or started any fights. i belive everyone should follow this rule and it may be a little more peaceful!! very well said and i compleatly agree!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #25
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

i agree i don't like miley cyrus but i wouldn't even think
about going into a fan club and saying that stuff thats
what the "fan" is for lol.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #26
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thanks so much for taking the time to remind us, to be kind,
thoughtful and considerate of each other.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #27
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

or we could just leave it alone and not a big deal about... if they wanna act like a 2 year old let em, We dont have to report them to show people that.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #28
mly12
Gifted
mly12 will become famous soon enough

I agree that people are truly only embarrassing themselves by making being rude to others. It just shows they have no manners and can't govern themselves.

However, if we don't face the issue, how will it be resolved? If we didn't report anyone, then there would be even more people running around posting rude comments even more than they are now. Then they will realize that they can get away with it, and hence they continue to act with childish behavior. I side with Webkinz Insider that consequences do need to be given to those who refuse to follow the rules. Always report someone who is being mean to you, because you don't deserve to be put down just because you're coming online.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #29
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

yes thats just rude to say that, personally i love miley!! shes awesome and a great singer!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t298446.html

Like the staff of WI, us insiders who aren't staff, are all trying to get the same two avatars.Have a look at the link above and PLEASE get an avatar! Th
*By the way, the avatars are at the bottom of the first post, make sure to choose one!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Remember, if someone is rude or mean, report them. That's what the red flag is for.
I totally agree, WhiteT.
Also, people have been being hipocrits about things on the site. =p
Jake is offline Male
Closed

Tags
be nice, site courtesy