Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 08:56 PM   #741
legalcat

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

We know she lied. I personally spoke to her mother and her mother said they did not have a death in the family... and they live together so its not like they are in different towns and maybe she hadnt heard yet... she started gving refunds after people started calling her at home, im sure she didnt expect that lol
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #742
I Luv My Googles

It happend to my friend just report it to paypal or ebay or whereever
Old 02-13-2008, 08:55 AM   #743
broooke03
Gifted

tropicalstars will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
We know she lied. I personally spoke to her mother and her mother said they did not have a death in the family... and they live together so its not like they are in different towns and maybe she hadnt heard yet... she started gving refunds after people started calling her at home, im sure she didnt expect that lol
I'm just shocked she was stupid enough to put her real information out there. Doesn't she know how easy it is to type someone's name in online and find their info? LOL

I mean wow... she wasn't even a good scammer!
Old 02-13-2008, 07:21 PM   #744
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lnjstroup
you know I have been a memeber of ebay for years and have never had a problem with anything. It is strange that this one lady got to so many people and this was the first time that I bought something that was not on Ebay, buy.com, half.com, amazon.com . She said she sent my money order back to me, but i have not ever get it back and I dont really want to fight over $14.95 - If I had spent as much as many of you guys did I would really be upset and get my money back, but I just dont feel like wasting my time over it. Frankly just emailing her makes me sick to my stomach!

I pray for her and hope that she really needed that money more than me.
Did you call the MO company to try to get your money back if she did not cash it.

The funny thing is we do not know how many people sent MO maybe that is a valuable way to get money cause most people will figure they can do nothing about it and its not worth the hassle to pursue it.

She may have ended up with a lot of money.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #745
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by tropicalstars
I'm just shocked she was stupid enough to put her real information out there. Doesn't she know how easy it is to type someone's name in online and find their info? LOL

I mean wow... she wasn't even a good scammer!
99% of people are either too lazy or just dont know how to do it or just say "Its only $15.. its not worth my time.."... Not me, I didnt even place an order but I despise crooks... I was more than happy to track her down
Old 02-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #746
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by catshockney
I used my debit card. I hope the bank will take care of this. I am so sick over this I could just cry. Now I have to explain to my daughter.
I am referring tot he first post, I think it is only fair to us other memebers if you tell usWHO you are having trouble with. Consider the people that mey be getting ripped off also. I lost $100. + on preorders and I finally got animals, after 6 months but not what I had preordered but since Paypal did nothing because it was past 60 days, blah, blah and ebay said the same, I figured i would take what i ould get but i had to stay on them daily, and I mean daily bugging them to where they didn't want to hear from me anymore. These people had been n ebay for over 7 years and I think they split up,just my theory. I filed a complaint with ebay and Paypal but it was onthe 61st day!!!!!!!!! I didn't know about the 60 days and even tho i explained it was a preorder that wasn't due for at least 30-60 days......ya never know with Ganz. But, when i rad all the negative FB in the last 2 months, that is why i went to file a complaint. I think they are operating under a different name. So if you won't give out the name, can ou please tell us the city and state? thaks, Bonnie
I buy all of my Webkinz from JHWang, even codes. He is osn Ebay and also has his own site that takes Paypal. I have more plush than I have room for....lol I do like to get at least 2 of each for the kids but after that, I buy the codes as he donates the animals to chaiity. I Have been buying from him for over a year and have done a backround check. My friend buys from whoever she wins the bid with so that is why i think you should list the name if you got burnt. It is only fair.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #747
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I am referring tot he first post, I think it is only fair to us other memebers if you tell usWHO you are having trouble with. Consider the people that mey be getting ripped off also. I lost $100. + on preorders and I finally got animals, after 6 months but not what I had preordered but since Paypal did nothing because it was past 60 days, blah, blah and ebay said the same, I figured i would take what i ould get but i had to stay on them daily, and I mean daily bugging them to where they didn't want to hear from me anymore. These people had been n ebay for over 7 years and I think they split up,just my theory. I filed a complaint with ebay and Paypal but it was onthe 61st day!!!!!!!!! I didn't know about the 60 days and even tho i explained it was a preorder that wasn't due for at least 30-60 days......ya never know with Ganz. But, when i rad all the negative FB in the last 2 months, that is why i went to file a complaint. I think they are operating under a different name. So if you won't give out the name, can ou please tell us the city and state? thaks, Bonnie
I buy all of my Webkinz from JHWang, even codes. He is osn Ebay and also has his own site that takes Paypal. I have more plush than I have room for....lol I do like to get at least 2 of each for the kids but after that, I buy the codes as he donates the animals to chaiity. I Have been buying from him for over a year and have done a backround check. My friend buys from whoever she wins the bid with so that is why i think you should list the name if you got burnt. It is only fair.
Please don't get mad at me, but I'm just saying. There's no need to worry about this person because the website they had now has no items on it because the people that own the site (not the scammer) took it off after people on WI told them they were scammers. Their name they gave us is Michele. I would post where they live, but I'm not sure thats allowed.

BTW, I like your name. Same as mine.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:51 AM   #748
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

Also she was not an ebay seller.
Closed