Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 08:50 AM   #681
lnjstroup
Webkinz :)

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

I finally got an email from her saying that she had sent my money order back. so we will see what happens!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 08:51 AM   #682
mizzaddikt
Gift Guru

mizzaddikt will become famous soon enough

All of my Google money posted to my account this morning as well. What a relief!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #683

sandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud of

HI,I received my refund back too my c.card. and i'm glad this is over with. .. The store by me said he would sell me a box of S-1 cards for 70.00 is this a good price? it is way higher than what she was selling it for. I'm a mom who loves webkins
Old 02-05-2008, 10:08 AM   #684
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

We got our money back too. I was really sad this didn't work out. I was really excited to see a place to see the stuff cheap. I was going to do a big basket for our schools dinner auction. And that would of really made it affordable. Oh well. We will just have to do a smaller basket.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #685
legalcat

nononono ... thats a good price for series ***2*** but you will get series 1 a lot cheaper on ebay.. please dont pay 70 for it

---------- legalcat added 8 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

I wont pay higher than $54 for a box of series 1 cards although I just looked on ebay and the price is definately creeping up... people are advertising them as "discontinued"... I dont think thats been officially stated as fact by Ganz but I could be wrong?? But I would definately not spend 70 on series 1 when you can get series 2 for that price

Last edited by legalcat; 02-05-2008 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #686
lnjstroup

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if we will ever know what her intentions really were? It is crazy to think that this was a big sham. I can not understand how someone could do this to so many people. I know as an adult I was disapointed, but it is so much harder for kids to understand that their are people in the world like this. I wonder how she sleeps at night!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #687
legalcat

Her intentions were to keep peoples money. She thought she was dealing with children.. how did she know that in the mix would be people who were in law enforcement, people who were private investigators, and people who are lawyers... the joke was on her.

I dont think there is ANY way that you can say it wasnt a scam. Not a single person received their order even people who she said she specifically had shipped their stuff but wouldnt give them a tracking number. I mean, maybe ONE order could get lost in the frey.. but she said she had actually SHIPPED all orders placed on the first 2 days. There is no way to explain how that was so obviously a bold faced lie.

She ONLY started giving refunds after myself and some other key people here started calling her at home. Obviously she didnt expect a bunch of webkinz fans who she underestimated, to be able to find out all of her personal information... and the fact is..

The funny thing is, it would have been so easy for her to go out and just BUY some of the stuff to fill SOME of the orders and then just say ooops I dont have enough retired ones and just refund those ones.. at least then she wouldnt have looked so bad...
Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #688
mizzaddikt
Gift Guru

mizzaddikt will become famous soon enough

I agree with Legalcat wholeheartedly. Initially, I believed Michele, but as it all panned out, it is obvious that it is a blatant scam. She probably would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for WI. She probably still doesn't know what hit her.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #689
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

Well, I am glad we have WI. If it wasn't for all you guys here, we wouldn't of known. I, like many, just find it hard to believe there are people out there that do this. I really really wanted to believe in her.
(and I am an adult). How naive I am
Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #690
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

What about the poor people who came across the site and are not on WI? I wonder if they are getting refunds? I hope law enforcement pursues the issue on their behalf
Closed