Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:09 AM   #661
broooke03
Gifted

tropicalstars will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Have any of you guys had the refund to actually post back to your account yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #662
lnjstroup
Webkinz :)

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
why would we get our items if we were refunded??? she probably refunded us cuz she got SCARED...maybe her first time or something?? I mean if she was legit, why did her dh not know anything about a store on the internet from overflowing inventory from an OLD store they bought?? hmmm.lol i dunno....but if she has the stuff...I will take mine too

---------- jellybean added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

did she ever respond??? update if she does..Im interested to hear this.

I have had no response to me email yet. So who knows. I was so excited about this site and she had seemed so honest with all of us. It is hard to be a trusting person and then get spit in you eye!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #663
legalcat

By the way, I would not be surprised at all if all of a sudden some people who ordered regularly available stuff like current Webkinz all of a sudden got some stuff in the mail. If I were her, knowing that shes in serious trouble right now, I would run out to my nearest webkinz provider and buy items to fill whatever I could. She could easily say oh wow I'm so sorry I ran out of Cheeky Dogs, but heres the Labrador that you ordered...
Old 02-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #664
lnjstroup

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
If Michele did not email you, and even if she did you should see if there is a phone number on your money order receipt and call it, someone said that you can stop payment.'
Do it first thing Monday.
Yeah she never responded so I can do that today. I may have my husband call that number. She will not want to talk to him since he knows how sad I was about not getting my pegasus!

---------- lnjstroup added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
By the way, I would not be surprised at all if all of a sudden some people who ordered regularly available stuff like current Webkinz all of a sudden got some stuff in the mail. If I were her, knowing that shes in serious trouble right now, I would run out to my nearest webkinz provider and buy items to fill whatever I could. She could easily say oh wow I'm so sorry I ran out of Cheeky Dogs, but heres the Labrador that you ordered...
Yeah that could possibly happen, she may try to get out of this jam by doing that.

Last edited by lnjstroup; 02-04-2008 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #665
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

2 of the 4 refunds I requested were posted back to my card today, I haven't had a chance to check on the other 2 though. I am sure that they are in there or on the way. Once she hits the "process refund" button through google checkout, she can't go back and change her mind to keep the money. If you received an email from google stating that you are getting a refund, worry not, you will get it.

Legalcat is right though, I can bet that at least a couple of the members from here who purchased will get something in the mail... maybe a reindeer since they are clearanced out everywhere for a couple bucks lol
It's not going to get her out of trouble though, but we deserve SOMETHING for all the trouble, heartache, and stress that we have endured for this! lol
rethreads is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #666
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jenninkanata
Could someone clarify this situation a bit I would be interested in knowing of a possible scam or of a situation I should be aware of.

Being a new webkins owner and a mom of girls who love them I am always looking for deals (I tend to stick with actual stores though) But if its about a pegusus or where one may get one (as its the one pet my girls asked me for then I go on the site and its retired... why retire the cute ones?? I mean pegusus and unicorn both could be sold till infinity and kids would buy them (especially since the Barbie movie with the pegusus in it)
Its an odd situation. With people getting refunds its hard to label it a scam...but regardless, no one here will (I would hope) offer you this website and from what we've seen isn't really functioning anymore. I just really prefer that the conversation move away from the circumstances and specifics unless you were involved from the get-go and have a personal interest in the matter.

This thread is really at this point allowing those involved to stay in touch with each other and keep everyone informed. I'd rather not let it evolve into any other conversation...since...as mom2tc has stated...we're looking at a thread the size of War and Peace now.

Suffice it to say, stick to known retailers and shop wisely on line.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 11:15 AM   #667

catshockney is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my money back in my account today. I am so relieved.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #668
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by catshockney
That's wonderful news! Hopefully everyone will have their refunds in full in the next day or so. ((HUGS)) to all. I'm glad its almost over.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #669
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by koto
Hi everyone, for those that are involved in the above incident regardless if you are going to pursue the matter with Law Enforcement here is a link to the FTC online form for internet fraud. It takes just a couple moments to fill out.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.s..._ORG_CODE=PU01
so we can fill this out even if we were refunded??
I checked that auction stuff she had and she was suspended from that...apparently she bought 2 pairs of jeans and a ring and never paid for it...........she was probably gonna pay with OUR money. haha. lol soooooo sad.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #670
lnjstroup

View Post Originally Posted by catshockney
I am so happy for you! I bet you are relieved!!! It sure makes it a nice monday, huh!
Closed