Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #641
lnjstroup
Webkinz :)

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Thanks, it was made for me by Karebear. She has a shop to make them. You can have her make you one!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #642
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lnjstroup
I went her an email and asked the status on my order. I told her that the origianl thread on this was locked but that many people who ordered were worried. I hope she responds soon.

---------- lnjstroup added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

oops I sent her an email. man i have a lot of typos tonight *L*
What day did you send the money order.
There is a phone number to call her if it has got there already.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #643
lnjstroup

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
What day did you send the money order.
There is a phone number to call her if it has got there already.

I sent it last Saturday, It should have got there by now.... I may call that number tomorrow and see what she says if she does not reply to my email. I get on WI some, but at first i didnt know that everyone was having a problem. I went to check the thread and it was Locked! I finally found this new one today.

lnjstroup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #644

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

That is weird...
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #645
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

This is crazy! I didnt know where to go when they locked the other thread! I sent a $14.95 money order so if I got scammed, at least it was not for very much. I am so glad that I finally found this new thread!!! This is crazy!

You can cancel the money order!!!!
Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #646
yankeeshan
yankeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in NY (about 3 hours from the seller). I'm new and don't know how to pm. Can you pm me?

:easter: (just signed up my duck tonight. I named him Goose)

View Post Originally Posted by koto
******anybody That Made A Purchase From This Person That Lives In New York Please Contact Me By Pm.******
Old 02-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #647
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by DizzyDSki
Over the past two days, she refunded me over $6,000 for orders...no matter what the story, I just don't see any way possible anyone who would be scamming would do that...so that's why I still have a lot of hope that she is legit and we will get our items.

But who knows? Nobody seems to get any good tracking info or that anything has been delivered...
why would we get our items if we were refunded??? she probably refunded us cuz she got SCARED...maybe her first time or something?? I mean if she was legit, why did her dh not know anything about a store on the internet from overflowing inventory from an OLD store they bought?? hmmm.lol i dunno....but if she has the stuff...I will take mine too

---------- jellybean added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I went her an email and asked the status on my order. I told her that the origianl thread on this was locked but that many people who ordered were worried. I hope she responds soon.

---------- lnjstroup added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

oops I sent her an email. man i have a lot of typos tonight *L*
did she ever respond??? update if she does..Im interested to hear this.

Last edited by jellybean; 02-03-2008 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-03-2008, 12:43 AM   #648
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

This is so frustrating! I am glad that we can all talk about this though, thanks WI for letting us continue to keep in tough over this. I am pretty new here, and I get lost in all the places to go and all. I seem to always start something in the wrong place....... I was so happy to get a pegasus in time for my birthday.. but now i dont know if it will come at all!
Could someone clarify this situation a bit I would be interested in knowing of a possible scam or of a situation I should be aware of.

Being a new webkins owner and a mom of girls who love them I am always looking for deals (I tend to stick with actual stores though) But if its about a pegusus or where one may get one (as its the one pet my girls asked me for then I go on the site and its retired... why retire the cute ones?? I mean pegusus and unicorn both could be sold till infinity and kids would buy them (especially since the Barbie movie with the pegusus in it)
Old 02-03-2008, 12:51 AM   #649
Lil Kinz
TexasKara is an unknown quantity at this point

I am relieved to say that on my Google account a refund showed up from her today so she is still processing refunds that way. This is a strange situation but I am glad we are trying to get out of it.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #650
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by yankeeshan
I live in NY (about 3 hours from the seller). I'm new and don't know how to pm. Can you pm me?

:easter: (just signed up my duck tonight. I named him Goose)

I just tried but it looks like you can't pm yet.
Closed