Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #591
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Glad she is refunding all the money...can imagine how much $ she would of gotten away with if it wasn't for the awesome dective work. Still amazing how it unreveal so fast thanks everyone who was involved in duing this.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #592
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy
Glad she is refunding all the money...can imagine how much $ she would of gotten away with if it wasn't for the awesome dective work. Still amazing how it unreveal so fast thanks everyone who was involved in duing this.
Seeing that some people placed over $3000 orders, I would guess atleast $10,000 worth of orders.

I think I'm going to name my next webkinz cat after legal!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #593
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
I think I'm going to name my next webkinz cat after legal!
lol that's SO CUTE!
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #594
mizzaddikt
Gift Guru

mizzaddikt will become famous soon enough

$3000 ??? wow!!!! I thought I was bad at $700!!!! That lady was about to make off with a LOT of money!
Old 02-02-2008, 04:04 PM   #595
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
I wish I hadn't but I did.

When I went to get the mail today my little brother told me how excited he would be if my cheeky dogs came today. I feel bad, I still haven't told them yet because I don't know what to say! I think I'll buy him a b/w cheeky dog when they come out.
Thats a good idea about the b/w cheeky dog

When I was trying to explain this too my daughters, they couldn't believe it.

I did find a turtle this morning at Kimball farms so my daughter was happy cause she had kept asking me when it was coming and that she couldn't wait.

Geez thanks Michele for all the heartache.... I dont know this woman is devoid of all ability to love another as you woud yourself otherwise she would never have done this with items that are meant to make children happy.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #596
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Despite the disappointment, I'm happy to see it looks like everyone has or is in the process of receiving a refund.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #597
mizzaddikt
Gift Guru

mizzaddikt will become famous soon enough

I feel really bad for those looking for turtles ... if you have trouble locating one, my local dealer has a surplus in stock. I will be glad to help get one in your hands if you need one. If that's OK to do on here? I don't want to violate any rules.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #598
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
I did find a turtle this morning at Kimball farms so my daughter was happy cause she had kept asking me when it was coming and that she couldn't wait.
Finally some happy news Congrats on finding the turtle for your daughter. Hope it brings her a little joy
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #599
legalcat

Im happy to see that most people seem to be getting their money back
Old 02-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #600
broooke03
Gifted

tropicalstars will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mizzaddikt
I feel really bad for those looking for turtles ... if you have trouble locating one, my local dealer has a surplus in stock. I will be glad to help get one in your hands if you need one. If that's OK to do on here? I don't want to violate any rules.
I am willing to do the same as well. They are all over the place here!

Or any of you can just PM me with anything you're looking for; I'll let you know if I can get it!
Closed