Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #571
Gift Trainee
riggers23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Yeah she said she shipped one of mine out too, but still hasn't been received and it was one of the refunds she sent this morning, so I highly doubt it was ever really sent.

---------- riggers23 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

On the upside I found a business that is getting rid of their webkinz inventory and just spent all that refunded money on webbies at 5 bucks each. I shall be selling off the extra on ebay as soon as I get them in!

Last edited by riggers23; 02-02-2008 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #572
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
I got my refund.

Somehow I doubt that. LOL I asked for a tracking number.
HEY!! rudy, did you talk to her today?? or did you just get a refund? I cannot believe she scammed everyone.......what a horrible person!
btw, I love that elephant shiny thing you have on your siggy..how did you do that? it is sooo cute.

---------- jellybean added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by riggers23
Yeah she said she shipped one of mine out too, but still hasn't been received and it was one of the refunds she sent this morning, so I highly doubt it was ever really sent.

---------- riggers23 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

On the upside I found a business that is getting rid of their webkinz inventory and just spent all that refunded money on webbies at 5 bucks each. I shall be selling off the extra on ebay as soon as I get them in!
Is it an internet store??

Yah i just spent some money on ebay..on the new webbies though. i cant resist, much to my hubby's chagrin.LOLOL

Last edited by jellybean; 02-02-2008 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #573
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

What happened to everyone here?
Scammed?
vince730 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #574
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by rethreads
LOL

I too was refunded for all 4 of my orders this morning. I am still going farther with this, I will be sitting down with the Police department today and giving them all of the information that I have.

How someone can even think to prey on little children is beyond my own range of thought. Sure, there were a lot of "big kids" who ordered, but add it all up and spread it out, these were purchased for our children and now WE have to be the ones to disappoint them. She should have to sit down with each and every one of the kids that she lied to and explain to them what a bad person she is for telling tall tales and trying to take people's money. Wait, scratch that, i'd rather not have her around my children at all...
I agree!!! WHAT a horrible person...a LIAR! My son was soooo sad. He has his hopes up for over a week now...i was going to give him that for Valentine's day..she has assured me it would arrive before that...did anyone see that bidding stuff that she has up?? I looked at it and she has a neg one on there..for not paying for Jeans that she ordered. LOLOL OMG! what a loser!

---------- jellybean added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
Same thing here, never requested the refund. But I got them this morning.

Thanks to all the WI PI's! Now I hate to see the bill...
LOL!!! you never called her and got a refund??? i just have to say like everyone else...to come up *** such lies........karma baby. LOL I wonder what her dh and dmil are saying now?

---------- jellybean added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Refund Reason: Legalcat called my mommy and then had a bunch of other people call my mommy. lol
omg. LOLOL
REASON: Legalcat gave my number to everyone. ahhhh. hahahaha

Last edited by jellybean; 02-02-2008 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #575
broooke03
Gifted

tropicalstars will become famous soon enough

My stepdad works for the postal service and he is a manager. I called and asked him about the shipping of the orders and the confirmations and everything and he said that this woman could get in some serious trouble. Tampering with the mail is one of the BIGGEST federal offenses!

I have the email from Google Checkout saying that the order was SHIPPED LAST WEEK. I have this for evidence so I'm printing it as soon as I get home. I would post it on here for everyone to see but it's on my computer at home.

I'm going to give it to my stepdad and see what he can do.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #576
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tropicalstars
My stepdad works for the postal service and he is a manager. I called and asked him about the shipping of the orders and the confirmations and everything and he said that this woman could get in some serious trouble. Tampering with the mail is one of the BIGGEST federal offenses!

I have the email from Google Checkout saying that the order was SHIPPED LAST WEEK. I have this for evidence so I'm printing it as soon as I get home. I would post it on here for everyone to see but it's on my computer at home.

I'm going to give it to my stepdad and see what he can do.
AWESOME! she needs to be prosecuted! Keep us updated
Old 02-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #577
broooke03
Gifted

Did anyone else get a shipment confirmation email, or was that just me and Rudy?
Old 02-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #578
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

My mother and I got our refunds through Google this morning, and she had told us she mailed them on Thursday. No one has been denied a refund though, right?
Old 02-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #579
broooke03
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by supergirljennie
My mother and I got our refunds through Google this morning, and she had told us she mailed them on Thursday. No one has been denied a refund though, right?
No, as far as I know they haven't.

I think everyone else has been right about what happened so far. This woman started this site with the plan to scam kids, she put everything up for reasonable prices knowing that people would jump at the change to get the items for such a low price, and she only expected a few orders. Rudy saved all our ***** when she posted that link on this site and the poor woman got over 100 orders! Her little plan was ruined after that because she KNEW she would get into huge trouble if she scammed then with all of that $$. That's why she's not hesitant to refund all the money and act like it never happened. It's just sick that she had to come up with the excuse of her own sister dying. How would her sister feel if she knew this? LOL. Karma is NOT cool and I certainly hope (for her sister's sake) that this lie doesn't come back to bite her in the booty.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #580
Gift Guru
msyoohoo is on a distinguished road

Funny that she still says that Rudy's order has been shipped?!?!? but she refunded?

SO, she is sending 3 Cheeky dogs for FREE!

Wow, what a great person! LOL
Closed