Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #561
mizzaddikt
Gift Guru

mizzaddikt will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

lol ... that is hilarious!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #562
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

I told someone in a pm yesterday, to remind me not to **** off the memebers of WI...its like the mafia
Old 02-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #563
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

I got my refund.

Quote:
Yes it has been.

Thank you
Michele

-------Original Message-------

Date: 2/2/2008 11:16:47 AM
To: Treasure's N More
Subject: Re: eCRATER :: Question From Buyer Mckenzie

Thank you.

I'm just wondering, was my order ever really shipped?

Somehow I doubt that. LOL I asked for a tracking number.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #564
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
I told someone in a pm yesterday, to remind me not to **** off the memebers of WI...its like the mafia
LOL

I too was refunded for all 4 of my orders this morning. I am still going farther with this, I will be sitting down with the Police department today and giving them all of the information that I have.

How someone can even think to prey on little children is beyond my own range of thought. Sure, there were a lot of "big kids" who ordered, but add it all up and spread it out, these were purchased for our children and now WE have to be the ones to disappoint them. She should have to sit down with each and every one of the kids that she lied to and explain to them what a bad person she is for telling tall tales and trying to take people's money. Wait, scratch that, i'd rather not have her around my children at all...
rethreads is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #565
legalcat

Refund Reason: Koto and Legalcat are so meannnnnnnnnnnn to me

LOL
Old 02-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #566
Gifted

She hasn't sent a tracking number... lol...

I wonder why.

My mom was about to call her this morning. I ended up emailing her a got a refund (thankfully).
Old 02-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #567
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Rudy you got your refund back that is great! Now it leaves me to wonder something. Didn't she said that she already shipped your items? Now we all know for sure that she was deceiving everyone who had bought from her. I hope charges are place against this woman or she will just do it again. I am thankful that my suspensions were right and I didn't order anything from her. Goodluck to all who still have not gotten their refund yet.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #568
mizzaddikt
Gift Guru

mizzaddikt will become famous soon enough

mail fraud is not looked on very kindly by the united states postal service either ... claiming to have sent stuff that was never sent is a huge red flag.

She only refunded all of my transactions after I asked for a tracking number.

I think she's probably in full blown panic mode about right now.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:44 AM   #569
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
Rudy you got your refund back that is great! Now it leaves me to wonder something. Didn't she said that she already shipped your items? Now we all know for sure that she was deceiving everyone who had bought from her. I hope charges are place against this woman or she will just do it again. I am thankful that my suspensions were right and I didn't order anything from her. Goodluck to all who still have not gotten their refund yet.
I'm glad everyone else got their refund.

She still claims it was shipped but won't provide a tracking number. I don't think its ever going to come but would be great if it did. I'm definitely not counting on it though.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #570
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad it looks like the refunds are being processed. If anyone receives a package today, let us know. Yes, I know the likelihood of that happening...but I am trying to set a good example.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed