Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #541
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Oh my, you've been a member since last April! I'm so sorry this is what youre first post had to be about.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #542
Have 3..Please ask
Gift Guru

moocow318 will become famous soon enough

I do appoligize if this was already posted but I did bookmark this website when I first read about it here. I too order from this person and after reading this post cancelled my order the same day. Thank you everyone for keeping everyone informed of this situation. If it wasn't for WI I would have been out of over 100$. I did get a full refund.
Anyways, if you go to the website now there is no webkinz listed on it anymore. If you do have Webkinz on order I would cancel right now and get a refund. If she took them off her website she must have never had them to begin with! Also if you check all the catagorize of everything she sells on the website, there is no merchandise anywhere on that website.

Last edited by moocow318; 02-02-2008 at 01:32 AM..
Old 02-02-2008, 01:33 AM   #543
Lil Kinz
TexasKara is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sticksnstones5
Oh my, you've been a member since last April! I'm so sorry this is what youre first post had to be about.
I had Webkinz burn out for awhile but am back to a full force addiction!!!
Old 02-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #544
vez15
Gift Guru

sdrabbitry15 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is one reason i always use discover card on all my transactions on ebay.. they have been great if for some reason i don't get something no problem they stand behind crediting it and going after the person and i don't have to get involved ... i had that happen just once... other cards i have found to be a real pain and paypals doesn't stand behind anything is what i found out so for me discover is the only way to go for any order over a certain dollar amount.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #545
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm glad you got your refund! We have noticed the site was blank, but someone here reported the scam to ecrater. It's possible that's why it's gone.

I love your avvie btw, very cute!

---------- sticksnstones5 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasKara
I had Webkinz burn out for awhile but am back to a full force addiction!!!
I did that during the summer. 2 months and no webbies. Imagine my surprise, coming back and finding there were about 20 new ones! I was hooked again! Lol.

Last edited by sticksnstones5; 02-02-2008 at 01:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 02:17 AM   #546
Gift Guru
msyoohoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
Wow sorry that happened.

I want to call so much but I don't want to get a refund! I want my order. Do you think its worth risking it?
But, Rudy....your order really can't get totally cancelled, can it? She told you it was shipped, didn't she?

So...if it was truly shipped---she can't cancel your order?

See what I mean?

She can't tell the mail man to bring back the package!

So, I would be curious to know what she would say to you IF you did call her. And then I wonder what she would do...would she offer you a refund? Because why would she IF it had truly been shipped?

I really really hope you get your cheekies.
I have my fingers crossed for you!

But...I hope you are not too heart-broken if you don't!

Editing to say: if I would have just read a LITTLE furthur, I would have seen where you decided to call....I hope it all went okay!

Last edited by msyoohoo; 02-02-2008 at 04:32 AM..
Old 02-02-2008, 03:30 AM   #547
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

Rudy, she said she'd refund your order if you didn't get it by Saturday anyway, right? So you're totally justified in calling. It won't turn back the postman, so if it has been shipped you may get it yet.

On Wednesday I requested two refunds. One was $80 via Paypal, and the other was $14 via Google checkout. I JUST saw that the $14 was credited to my checking account (I paid with a debit card) Friday, but no sign of the $80 yet. According to Paypal it was "credited" to my "credit card," so I'm not too concerned yet... (although I want that $80) unless I should be...? Is Paypal usually slower?

I also realized I have one more Google checkout order that has not been refunded yet. Already sent a request Friday, waiting...
Old 02-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #548
Gift Trainee
Cheri444 is an unknown quantity at this point

I never requested a refund, or contacted her for any reason, but I just got an email from Google Checkout that she refunded me anyway. Reason: took too long to deliver.

I was waiting to hang in there if she really did have them. Sigh. I'm just glad I didn't say anything to my kids about the order (although most of the items were for me). I really wanted to believe her. I really wanted to believe she was honest, even despite all the warning posts.

At least I got a refund.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:39 AM   #549
broooke03
Gifted

tropicalstars will become famous soon enough

I got an email from google at like 4am this morning (blackberry woke me up) that said I had been refunded..

Oh well, I really wanted my black cat (among the others). I saw one at cracker barrel the other day and I stopped my boyfriend from buying it for me because I had ordered it from her. Looks like we'll be going back tonight~!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:53 AM   #550
Oh my! I'm so
Gifted

Jess486 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got refunded as well this morning, apparently for the reason "took too long to deliver". I'm really angry and upset about this (I had really been excited about the cheeky dog!) -- I had emailed her several times and have been completely respectful and everything, and I don't even get a personal response. At least my orders were refunded...I'll start checking with the credit card company to make sure they actually appear.

---------- Jess486 added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

In any event, I am so glad that I had WI here throughout this process...I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you guys being there for us. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped -- you're the best!

Last edited by Jess486; 02-02-2008 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed