Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #471
legalcat

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Its a scam... her mother in law said she didnt know anything about a death in the family and the husband said he didnt know anything about a store

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

without repeating everything... if you read through the posts here its obvious its a scam.. all the excuses etc... not to mention she specifically said all 22/23rd orders WERE sent out.. they magically all got lost or some thing

Last edited by legalcat; 02-01-2008 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 08:15 PM   #472
btvs
Gifted

btvs is on a distinguished road

wow! omg that is terrible. wow. i am speechless. that is really terrible and awfull to do to us. wow. i do not understand how people can do that. does she know how much these really mean to us!? wow.

---------- btvs added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

sorry for saying wow too much lol but it just boggles my mind that someone could do that! i really hope everyone can get refunds!

Last edited by btvs; 02-01-2008 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
btvs is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #473
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

well, just checked... again... none of the 4 refunds I have requested have been acknowledged via email or by initiating the refund process......... grrrr!!
rethreads is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #474
Webkinz :)

k-s_mimi is an unknown quantity at this point

btvs.....I just sent you a pm
Old 02-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #475
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Your welcome, I wish you all had gotten what you ordered, but at least it seems like most are getting their money back
Yah at this point i just want my money back too...i mean, i emailed her i want my money back..Im afraid to call....I think i will call too though cuz im so darn angry................
Old 02-01-2008, 08:32 PM   #476
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

I can't believe someone spoke to her directly.
Wow if there was a store then I think the husband would know. I am just glad all of my orders were cancelled and 2 are still waiting to be credited to my CC. What a headache..
Old 02-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #477
Top Secret!
Gifted

Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I've finally read my way through theses posts and the only word I can says is : Wow. I personally CANNOT believe somebody would do something like this, getting a lot of people's hopes up and then making them crash down. This is all just very creepy, I'll try and remember you all in my prayers.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #478
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Had to laugh a little just joined WI what a way to start, glad to know there are so many people who look out for eachother here.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #479
Webkinz :)

catshockney is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't even imagine what her husband said if he truly didn't know about the store.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #480
btvs
Gifted

btvs is on a distinguished road

i am too there are so many great people on here and im so glad we all tried to stick together or well all you guys tried to stick together and help the rest of us. i have been following this story since the begining and im happy we know whats going on now!
btvs is offline Female
Closed