Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #421
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Call the toll free number on the back of your credit card. They can confirm the refund after you cancel the order through Google.
Ok, I will do that...thanks so much......btw, this is off the subject..but what could i name my cow (it is a girl) LOL and i have been saving her for almost a year..she has NOOO magic W!!! LOL All this on here is driving me nuts..I havent gotten a snowflake since Monday. grrrr
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #422
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
Ok, I will do that...thanks so much......btw, this is off the subject..but what could i name my cow (it is a girl) LOL and i have been saving her for almost a year..she has NOOO magic W!!! LOL All this on here is driving me nuts..I havent gotten a snowflake since Monday. grrrr
Elsie, Carabelle, Elmer (cow on the glue bottle's name). DD named hers Momma Moo and her lil kinz MooMoo. Hopefully everyone will get their refund process started and be able to spend the evening catching the last of the snowflakes.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:38 PM   #423
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Elsie, Carabelle, Elmer (cow on the glue bottle's name). DD named hers Momma Moo and her lil kinz MooMoo. Hopefully everyone will get their refund process started and be able to spend the evening catching the last of the snowflakes.
grrrr. I just called the number for that woman..(one that i saw yesterday) and I asked for the name and she said 'who'. and i repeated..then she said No, you have the wrong number..then I asked about is the number assoc with a business and i gave the name and she said No..so i dunno..i said ok and hung up. LOL grrrrrrr
Old 02-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #424
hmmcfan10
Webkinz :)

sototallyawsome is an unknown quantity at this point

what is this bad site
Old 02-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #425
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sototallyawsome
what is this bad site
We are not allowed to post it.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #426
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by skatergirl80
I almost considered placing an order but figured they would probably be out by the time I was ready to do it.

It sounds like she is refunding everyones money. She might have been truthful about her story of getting this invertory and probably didn't realize the value of the cheekys.

Now that she knows, she probably wants to cancel all of these "mistake" orders and sell them for a higher amount.

IDK that's what it seems like to me.... good luck, I hope you all get them
These were my exact thoughts, I just kept them to myself!
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #427
teddy2972
Webkinz :)
teddy297 is on a distinguished road

HUH! Please explain! I am confuzzled!
Old 02-01-2008, 06:11 PM   #428
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Teddy, please read from the beginning. It would take too long to cover 43 pages.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #429
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

Its not at all likely but for some reason, I'm still hoping my cheeky dogs will come in the mail.

I can't believe I fell for it though. I got so excited, and got my sister really excited because this was our chance to have a cheeky dog. Oh well... at least there is a new b/w one.

I definitely learned my lesson from this.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #430
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

I am not involved in this as I didn't purchase anything from the website. I have been following it though and just want to share a financial safety thought.

Since the seller has not been honoring her commitments but does seem to be refunding purchases, it would be prudent to watch your credit card carefully for the next several months. You will want to make sure that no unauthorized charges show up. It's smart to do this every month actually but I know that a number of people don't do it.

I just thought I would share it as a financial safety reminder. Just remember that if a purchase does show up that you didn't authorize, you can contact your credit card company and have the charge removed.

I am sorry for what all of you have been through.
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Closed