Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #411
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
OMG!!!!!!!! HELP!!! I have just read all the posts from today...I was out all day. Im dying at all this...the site is down, the phone calls are crazy..Im wondering if I should call myself..I guess I will request a refund also? blah...Im sad and Mad
You need to contact your credit card company directly not the website.
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #412
Gifted

AllieCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks legalcat for all the info, and all others who have worked to help us figure this situation out. I just requested that all my orders be cancelled as they are all still "in process." If my orders are not credited by tomorrow will be calling the card company also. Again, thanks for the all the work you put into helping out fellow members.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #413
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy
Jelly just request to be cancelled and then see if she credits acct. If not call CC to file a chargeback.
Ok i will...but I paid with my back visa checkcard!! i added up my orders and it was like 379.00!!!!!!!!! that's alot!!! How do i request she refund my money??? do i contact google?
Old 02-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #414
mommy12208
Webkinz :)

mommy12208 is on a distinguished road

Is she new to WI because I thought the reason the webkinz were so cheap was because she didn't know that the cheekys were worth so much money?
Old 02-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #415
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
You need to contact your credit card company directly not the website.
do you mean my bank? the 1-800 number because the banks are closed now..I wasnt home all day..I was out..the painters were doing their thing so i left....but....do i have to have specifics of the transactions? I wonder what they can do to get my money back??? this is diff than a regular credit card..it came out of our bank account.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #416
yankeeshan
Webkinz :)
yankeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I requested a refund last night and she did it this morning. I think it takes a day or two after that to hit your credit card company. My sister's order was cancelled yesterday morning and the refund showed up on her credit card this afternoon. For some reason she has no problem refunding, just communicating what is actually going on to everyone. Odd to say the least.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #417
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

Ok i will...but I paid with my back visa checkcard!! i added up my orders and it was like 379.00!!!!!!!!! that's alot!!! How do i request she refund my money??? do i contact google?
On your payment confirmation, go to contact seller. You will be given a pull down menu with questions. Choose Cancel my order.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #418
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by AllieCat
Thanks legalcat for all the info, and all others who have worked to help us figure this situation out. I just requested that all my orders be cancelled as they are all still "in process." If my orders are not credited by tomorrow will be calling the card company also. Again, thanks for the all the work you put into helping out fellow members.
where did you request your refund? on the website??? did yall get 2 diff email addresses from her?? one is diff than treasuresnmore?? right?

---------- jellybean added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by yankeeshan
Hi, I requested a refund last night and she did it this morning. I think it takes a day or two after that to hit your credit card company. My sister's order was cancelled yesterday morning and the refund showed up on her credit card this afternoon. For some reason she has no problem refunding, just communicating what is actually going on to everyone. Odd to say the least.
I wonder why she refunds so easily??????? that is soooo confusing..Just watch though..Mine wont be. LOL NOOO not lol. haha..seriously crying now

---------- jellybean added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
On your payment confirmation, go to contact seller. You will be given a pull down menu with questions. Choose Cancel my order.
OK, I saw that..thanks sooo much!

Last edited by jellybean; 02-01-2008 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #419
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Call the toll free number on the back of your credit card. They can confirm the refund after you cancel the order through Google.

Last edited by mom2tc; 02-01-2008 at 05:30 PM..
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #420
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

I almost considered placing an order but figured they would probably be out by the time I was ready to do it.

It sounds like she is refunding everyones money. She might have been truthful about her story of getting this invertory and probably didn't realize the value of the cheekys.

Now that she knows, she probably wants to cancel all of these "mistake" orders and sell them for a higher amount.

IDK that's what it seems like to me.... good luck, I hope you all get them
Closed